Stop Dog Killing Cats

When I was a kid I was told to do this to stop a dog chasing sheep. So I tried it with a boxer that was a sheep worrier. I tied a dead lamb around it's neck and it ate it, and still chased sheep. :doh::laugh:

TC

i was just getting tempted to try this with my sal/bul/grey she loves cats dont think i wll bother after reeding tiercel's post :bad:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tied a fence panel round my dog's neck and it hasn't jumped over the fence since.

i knew it,someone one must of tied a rabbit round my dog neck before i got....................aint caught a rabbit yet

You can come on this site ,, feeling down about the world,,, then read one of these type threads,,, and your faith in human nature is restored ,,,lol   Fecking priceless

Posted Images

I had a rottie in the early 90's who was a b*****d for biting postman. One morning when the postie was walking up the garden path preparing to drop another bill into my letterbox I emptied a full clip from an uzi into him from the pantry window. I tied his corpse to the rotties collar and from what i'm told he never bit another postman, I can't actually verify this as I spent the next 7 years in HMP Sudbury...............I also owned a borzoi/dachshund mix that chased cars, on the advice of a friend (possibly the farmer in this thread who owned the collie) I tied a fiat punto to his collar. I'm not sure if this would of cured the problem as I forgot to inform the owner of said punto who didn't spot the dog in her rear view mirror and proceeded to drive away, in his defence the dog did keep up for half a mile before the punto driver entered the dual carriageway..........

I also owned a fox terrier called Mr Chips who insisted on urinating on my lounge carpet. After reading a house training from 1743 I tied the lounge carpet(plus underlay) to Mr Chip's collar, he never urinated on the carpet again, perhaps as I put down lino as I couldn't afford a new carpet but I suspect the main reason is because Mr Chip's was eaten by the Rottie who hated postman...........

I had a rottie in the early 90's who was a b*****d for biting postman. One morning when the postie was walking up the garden path preparing to drop another bill into my letterbox I emptied a full clip from an uzi into him from the pantry window. I tied his corpse to the rotties collar and from what i'm told he never bit another postman, I can't actually verify this as I spent the next 7 years in HMP Sudbury...............I also owned a borzoi/dachshund mix that chased cars, on the advice of a friend (possibly the farmer in this thread who owned the collie) I tied a fiat punto to his collar. I'm not sure if this would of cured the problem as I forgot to inform the owner of said punto who didn't spot the dog in her rear view mirror and proceeded to drive away, in his defence the dog did keep up for half a mile before the punto driver entered the dual carriageway..........

I also owned a fox terrier called Mr Chips who insisted on urinating on my lounge carpet. After reading a house training from 1743 I tied the lounge carpet(plus underlay) to Mr Chip's collar, he never urinated on the carpet again, perhaps as I put down lino as I couldn't afford a new carpet but I suspect the main reason is Mr Chip's was eaten by the Rottie who hated postman...........

Sounds like its a tried and tested method..............would it work with Stabba and pies?... :whistling:

• Like 1

I also owned a fox terrier called Mr Chips who insisted on urinating on my lounge carpet. After reading a house training from 1743 I tied the lounge carpet(plus underlay) to Mr Chip's collar, he never urinated on the carpet again, perhaps as I put down lino as I couldn't afford a new carpet but I suspect the main reason is Mr Chip's was eaten by the Rottie who hated postman...........

Sounds like its a tried and tested method..............would it work with Stabba and pies?... :whistling:

I think all training has it's limitations........

My dog loves cat fur collars to keep him warm in the winter and now brings them to me to be tied on. The only time he doesn't kill a cat is when he thinks the fur colour will clash with the ones he is already wearing. In the summer he just kills next doors carp so he doesn't get too hot wearing them.

I also owned a fox terrier called Mr Chips who insisted on urinating on my lounge carpet. After reading a house training from 1743 I tied the lounge carpet(plus underlay) to Mr Chip's collar, he never urinated on the carpet again, perhaps as I put down lino as I couldn't afford a new carpet but I suspect the main reason is because Mr Chip's was eaten by the Rottie who hated postman...........

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

This thread is like an 18+ version of a Peter & Jane book for f**k sake !!...............Tell me,does the cat have to be stone dead before its tied to the dogs collar......what i mean is will it still work if the cat is just comatose as opposed to brown bread ?.....and also.....what is the rspca,s stance with this theory they dont tend to appreciate dogs being battered with scaffold poles or bats.....maybe its ok to use a dead cat to batter your dog though :hmm: ...interesting.

When's the dog training book out?

• Like 1