More Sick Celebrities. (18+)

The Magna Carter get real justice is available only when people can pay for the best legal defence, as for rape etc it is not only 2Mussies as you put it that commit these crimes you live in a fantasy world your head is full of some unbalnced crap for sure , you probably believe in the tooth fairy and father christmas as well law should apply across the board your own scales of justice wear a blindfold what does that signify a little more than the Magna Carta I think

Or if your a muslim claiming human rights violations. Jog on fella telling me about across the board :laugh:

Ps your muslim should I string you up just in case eh????

Ffs in England we don't go on village accusations.

you could try to string me up :thumbs: as for village accusations your saying these sex charges that come to light every day are village accusations your a f*****g wolly

Look pal see your first post on this thread!! Now go away, normally you can at least put yourself across well today you've failed and insulting me isn't going to change that :laugh: :laugh:

How the hell can a thread like this turn into yet another muslim thing?

No, this bloke hasn't been found guilty yet, but it seems it isn't one isolated accusation. There are lots, so it doesn't look good for him, but as said, he is to be presumed innocent until he is proven guilty.

THEN he deserves to be strung up.

• Like 5

I stand by my first post on this thread your the one ducking and diving you will be a bull fighter next :thumbs:

Well he's already a f***ing bull shitter.... Lol
  • Like 1

The mother of the baby was a besotted fan (internet meet), the odd lot could'nt strike till she took the baby to the meet, they'd been clocking the email correspondence right thru after being tipped off by a former girlfriend who scarpered after realising why he wanted her to have a baby for him.

Bizarrely enuf...a former girlfriend (his first luv) of the welsh terrortorial paedo who got lifed up last week..is shouting she wants to get it back on with him.

What about that Coronation Street actor?! The guy who's also been in The Bill? In court today charged with indecently assaulting a minor, a 15 year old lad years ago :icon_eek: surely not?!

I stand by my first post on this thread your the one ducking and diving you will be a bull fighter next :thumbs:

Well he's already a f*****g bull shitter.... Lol

Ya silly skirt wearing tart :laugh: :laugh:

you mean like the majority on here regarding Muslims

There's a difference, the Koran openly preaches murder to all non-believers regardless of what type of Muslim a person is, the faith is dangerous and thus must be dismantled. They're guilty based upon the book they believe in.

Whereas Ian Watkins had been accused of these alleged crimes.

• Like 1