New Season In France

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know exactly what do you mean by "mix", it means to bite ? If it means to bite, they are more barkers than mixers. Betty, the left one on the pic, is my best jack (10 badgers in 5 hunts this

Some pics from my digging class  

Posted Images

what was your heaviest badger you ever dug to?

20 kg. They are heavier in october / may, 1/3 more.
This year we have a lot of little badgers, less than 10 kg. But they seem in good health. We send some in laboratory for analysis, no problem detected.

31m4.png

what an opponent he must make for a terrier. again very good post/work blaise. hows the French, northern irish relations?? I could find myself over there doing a battlefield tour then knocking your door and going out digging

Hows the French, northern irish relations?? Probably very good.

But i'm not a travel agency, just an hunter.

• Like 8

31m4.png

what an opponent he must make for a terrier. again very good post/work blaise. hows the French, northern irish relations?? I could find myself over there doing a battlefield tour then knocking your door and going out digging

Hows the French, northern irish relations?? Probably very good.

But i'm not a travel agency, just an hunter.

glad to hear it when I go there if im close enough ill bell ya and get out

• Like 1

This year we have a lot of little badgers, less than 10 kg. But they seem in good health. We send some in laboratory for analysis, no problem detected.

My heaviest was 19, 8kilo

The heaviest i saw myself at friends was 20, 00kilo

In GERMANY for the badger-hugger

• 2 weeks later...

Looks very organised, it could happen here , only our politicians think more of wild animals than people's rights, we are a minority with no right to participate in our way of life, this government and a lot of people on this island are hypocrites,guns ,gases, poisons and traps are replacing traditional dog work, always be vigilant, as we would not want you to lose your right to work your animals. As we have.The badgers numbers here are booming , it should be ok the hunt them , with similar rules to yourself.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

Sometimes You try to be serious but you say nonsense...

Last saturday, i compared my old mechanical peson with an electronic peson. Mine was three kg under the right weight. So all the measures of the season are probably incorrect. Badgers was heaviers than i thought.

• Like 1

You seem very professional in the way you hunt in France. I think it is important to keep that image for the future of your sport.

It's a shame we couldn't do that here. All too often the image of terrier work is that of half a dozen thugs waiting on top with a bull cross each.

Image and presentation is everything when it comes to public relations...

• Like 4