New Season In France

On 09/08/2018 at 21:14, Blaise said:

If anyone speak about one more time of locator on this thread, just one time, this will be the end.

I'm convinced that diversity is interesting, different ways of hunting is wonderful, that we have a lot of pleasure to discover who is hunting an other way. I'm very involved in hunting in France and this my life. I'm haven't any time to spend to somebodies who never hunted with me, who speak about my art by ignorance.

One more time, the end.

So does that mean you won’t be taking a collar ?or does that mean you will drop 6 holes then after failing to find use a collar 

funny how your using British dogs tho 

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know exactly what do you mean by "mix", it means to bite ? If it means to bite, they are more barkers than mixers. Betty, the left one on the pic, is my best jack (10 badgers in 5 hunts this

Some pics from my digging class  

Posted Images

On 09/08/2018 at 21:14, Blaise said:

If anyone speak about one more time of locator on this thread, just one time, this will be the end.

I'm convinced that diversity is interesting, different ways of hunting is wonderful, that we have a lot of pleasure to discover who is hunting an other way. I'm very involved in hunting in France and this my life. I'm haven't any time to spend to somebodies who never hunted with me, who speak about my art by ignorance.

One more time, the end.

3704AC6B-3382-42C3-8A25-925DE7D477E9.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
3 hours ago, Waz said:

Shame to see this thread has been ruined, possibility of any moderator doing their job? didnt think so.

There’s nothing to moderate really it’s an open forum and everyone has there own opinions unfortunately when there not the same as other people’s then people have a bit of a tiff.if every bit of a tiff was moderated nothing would get posted 

18 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

There’s nothing to moderate really it’s an open forum and everyone has there own opinions unfortunately when there not the same as other people’s then people have a bit of a tiff.if every bit of a tiff was moderated nothing would get posted 

true, just seems like empty heads are making a fair bit of noise. Detracts..

10 minutes ago, Waz said:

true, just seems like empty heads are making a fair bit of noise. Detracts..

I here what your saying and I agree that some threads an be ruins by people but I suppose that part and parcel of posting on an open forum realy  so when postjngbyou have to accept that some people won’t agree if they Wright something you( not you personally) don’t like you can either just leave it or start debate about it but sooner or later someone loses there dummy 

10 minutes ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

Don't judge me by my name, I occasionally hunt rats too!

10 minutes ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

Don't judge me by my name, I occasionally hunt rats too!

Once hunted a rat my self. Never again tho 

On 10/08/2018 at 03:14, Blaise said:

One more time, the end.

That would be a pity Blaise. As I commented months ago - last year even?- I have really enjoyed this thread and am grateful for the knowledge and information that I've gained from it. Never having put a dog to ground in my life, your thread has opened my eyes to the sport of badger hunting and blown away a whole bunch of preconceptions and misconceptions.

Don't listen to the snipers. What you have to know is that one of the less attractive traits of modern Britain  - and it's a recent one that's grown up over the last 20 years or so -  is that every Tom, Dick and Harry genuinely believes that they have a right to tell everyone else how to live their lives, despite that such an intrusion would, on the rest of the planet, contravene the most elementary good manners.

Consequently you get 'badgered' (pun intended) by these E-collar comments. The irony is that the people busy telling you how you should conduct your sport are the very same ones whose own sport has been MADE ILLEGAL by the intervention of other busybodies with the exact same mindset as themselves of minding other people's business for them. It would be laughable were it not so tragic.

I see you have started another thread, presumably to divert the E- collar hijackers, and hopefully they'll all disappear off over there. In the meantime please don't stop posting. This is arguably the best thread on these boards.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Blaise, thank you for a very interesting thread , i for one know should our short sighted gov  say you can dig like the french and at last in the UK we can have long term human control of a animal that was once highly thought of in the rural community to its now viewed status as no better than a rat , in the uk the best our government of fuckwits could come up with was blanket protection followed by a blanket cull FFS , once again thank you Vive la France”, “Vive la liberté

and take notice of some people they'll soon be telling the spanish how to fight bulls ....you don't want to do it like that you want to do it like this 

Edited by Glyn.....
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

I hope Blaise hasn't pulled his thread because of other people's different views on digging it would be a shame, I just wish more digging lads from around Europe would let us know (uk and Ireland) how they go about there business ie, methods, dogs, views etc, we all have strong opinions on matters but at the end of the day there just options, come back Blaise all is forgiven. ? ps, it's one of the more sensible threads on here. 

• Like 5