3/4Grey1/4Collie On Foxes Pre Ban

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's not quite right. I've kept and occasionally bred collie greys for almost 40 years and what I've found is that some will take fox and some won't. Even when I've bred a litter from two very keen

No diff to any other X out there

Them dogs in that video are pure shit. From the very first clip you could see that dog didnt want nothing to do with that fox. Not good dogs at all.

Out and out fox dogs don't think you can say what will and what won't seen pleanty off bull cross drop them like hot coals and whippet x smash them but 3/4 grey collies are plenty powerful enough pre ban deerhound x grey seen them shake them like rats my old dog use to bang them in to the ground lol

410 bro bit crule if ye let the dogs rip it to bits if there not dead ?

I'm my experience they take to long to dispatch a fox and can take some stick due to this.

You should have bought yourself a knife.

Home made hawthorn priest

Get the right breeding you cant go wrong with this type of dog. A mate of mines got a cracker its going over my lab greyhound in future.

That's not quite right. I've kept and occasionally bred collie greys for almost 40 years and what I've found is that some will take fox and some won't. Even when I've bred a litter from two very keen fox killers some of the offspring will and some won't.
No diff to any other X out there

a mate of mine had 1 from Hancock (1/4 b/b 3/4 grey) big fawn dog 27in 70 odd lb, it would do them no prob, and not bad on a daytime hare either.It would grab+ shake the sit out of them, then you here of others from his kennels simlar way bred and dont want to no teeth.Suppose all dogs are differnt, like in a litter all have there own temps :yes:

think that vid was from foxing wih lurchers can be bought on bay , think theres 3 dvds now ??? theres collie, greyhound and foxhound in their make up ive seen the 1st one

and it tells you the make up of the dogs but thats all i can tell you ,i dont think there 3/4 bred like ?????