Small Deer X Greys

You yanks love that type of relationship dan !! You testing the water lol id say putting any brother sister togeather your get a % odd let alone different

Edited by davey

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know I'm right. Deerhound x Greyhounds breed to type, so the litter comes out pretty "even". I know this and so do lots of other people that have actually bred them or seen a few litters. You said i

LOL! Ya I hear ya, Im the sensitive type too. HAHA!

I'm being serious here now. Do you have any real life experience with these breeding thought and theories or did you just read a book or listen to some bullshit dribble that the varioud peddlar dog m

Posted Images

dan....the law of heterosis according to docherty is applied in f1x's arresting certain traits, features colours etc. some of these would almost certainly reappear breeding to f1's together.....he also states that in 200 pups only 5 (2 1/2%) were black with brindle being the dominant colour, he also states that fawns are possible though he never saw it

What slept with my sister or bred close siblings ? I'd say no to both but mate done it with collies and couple had jaw probes and couple had deformed front legs but rest of litter sound

What slept with my sister or bred close siblings ? I'd say no to both but mate done it with collies and couple had jaw probes and couple had deformed front legs but rest of litter sound

what!!!!!!! your mate slept with a collie?