From Deaths Door.... To....

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so....   with the thread on my dog....reaching 20- something pages....and a real headache to read....   thought id stick a quick progress 'report' up for anybody whos interested....   ..... last

your a better man than me because I would of ended her.........god bless you a heart of a lion.....

I felt the same about my bitch after she'd had meningitis. She was never 100% afterwards: had an odd roll to her gait, couldn't turn tight, and her spine was as stiff as a lump of wood, but I went on

she can use it....allbeit tiny weight bearing....

and the muscle is growing back....

but shes gets lazy and prefers it to hang :laugh:

I'm glad to hear, I wish you all the best. I'm sure once she gets more use of that leg there will be no stopping her :thumbs:

life enjoyable for her now :yes:

apart from....one bad leg....

shes 100%...which im chuffed with...

this look like an unhappy dog?...

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=plcp&v=vtA7FENSTmU

That looks like a dangerous dog to me all that growling and picking fights ... And you have got piss stains on your trackie bottoms you dirty wee b***%*d :laugh: ..........

life enjoyable for her now :yes:

apart from....one bad leg....

shes 100%...which im chuffed with...

this look like an unhappy dog?...http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=plcp&v=vtA7FENSTmU

That looks like a dangerous dog to me all that growling and picking fights ... And you have got piss stains on your trackie bottoms you dirty wee b***%*d :laugh: ..........
them trackies are as old as me....

you name it...theyve got stains from it :yes:

was cleaning the yard prior...

Edited by Blue Pocket Rocket

:clapper:Goodonya for standing by your wee mate...

I once had a lurcher that severely damaged a back leg,..albeit not as seriously as yours,..and all through the Summer months,..I took her to the beach, rivers, ponds , etc and waded out with her on the lead,..encouraging her to have a bit of a swim around.

It was quite amazing how this activity caused her to use that trailing leg. We were lucky and eventually the limb became strong once more.

Admittedly, it was never the same thickness as the other, but was a vast improvement on its original state.

The only downside of that long hot summer of wading,.was that my own feet became noticeably webbed....but it was worth it... :laugh:

All the best to you, and much respect....regards, Phil.

:thumbs::laugh: