New Bitch Info Needed

Got myself a new bitch of a local boy who couldn't give her the time she needed so I took her on so she can see out the rest of her days lazing about the house, her racing name is Norsk Skoll, I'm looking for info on how I go about changing her ownership into my name, getting contact details for her breeder and also how can I find out why she was retired, I checked her tattoo on greyhound data but it only gave me her breeding and racing backgroundn any info would be appriciated cheers

just had a look on greyhound data proberly she wasn't up to scratch racing wise for the owner so let her go as it costs the same to keep a good one as a bad one if you got her from track thought you would have had to sign a form for new owner?

Never got her from a track mate a lad round this way brought her up from manchester, don't really know the strory where he got her he just said he got it from a boy in manchester, any idea how I could get contact details of breeder?