What Happens To Last Years Dogs

Probably been bought up before, but what happens to last years dogs.Or shouldnt i ask. I am now seeing the usual lets look at next seasons pups.

Have one dog myself three this Oct who will be with me till her old age, works ok not the best not the worst i have had.

But as I am not relying on her feeding my family does it matter..

Yes before someone says it Iam a bit of an old softiee when it comes to my dogs.

• Like 6

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately...for far too many last season's dogs will end up the same as this season's dogs and next season's and the season after that...swapped, sold, palmed off, pts or worse still dumped or dis

My dogs stay with me no matter what there working ability there my responsibility I couldn't give them up or pass em on they not just working dogs they my working companions home for life with me

Probably been bought up before, but what happens to last years dogs.Or shouldnt i ask. I am now seeing the usual lets look at next seasons pups. Have one dog myself three this Oct who will be with me

My dogs stay with me no matter what there working ability there my responsibility I couldn't give them up or pass em on they not just working dogs they my working companions home for life with me :thumbs:

• Like 13

Unfortunately...for far too many last season's dogs will end up the same as this season's dogs and next season's and the season after that...swapped, sold, palmed off, pts or worse still dumped or discarded...to be replaced predictably by "this season's hopeful"...nothing is guaranteed to depress me quicker than the sad and perpetually abysmal treatment shown to our canine compadres...often by self proclaimed 'dogmen'...who should know better... :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

• Like 16