20 Month Old Bull X Collie Grey (Blu Brindle) 11 Month Old Bull Grey X Whippet All Blue. Read Vertices Due To Time Waster

Gutted but it's got to happen due to relationship breakdown and I'm moving out but can't take my dogs with me. This dog does everything, and Is a single handed powerful dog. (Any trial welcome) although he's a bit heavy wil stil take rabbits all day. He jumps and is no problems at all with other dogs. He is fine with all stock except sheep (can be shown again). Lives outside and is quiet as a mouse until u pull on the drive then e gets excited until you say hello. He's a lovely dog and I am devastated to have to get rid. I wil want to keep in contact with the new owner incase they ever have to get rid because I would have him back no matter what as soon as I am sorted with a place to live. BULL GREY x WHIPPET. This dog is 10 months old and is comin on very well! He has been out lamping and daytime but just to watch what goes on, he had his first daytime corse and caught it after a really good run (got a video). He has taken to the whippet quite a lot but got a nice bully hea and jaw on him. He's fine with other dogs, and ferrets and all stock. He has a good recall etc. he is very game and I'm sure wil be a very good all round dog. He lives outside and again is quiet until he sees you pull up then he gets excited until u say hello then goes back asleep lol. I wil take these dogs out anywhere with anyone to prove that everything I have said about my dogs is true. I'm no peddler and do not kennel shit. I would prefer that they go together to the same WORKING home and I wil sort a better price if the do. So... WORKING home ONLY!!! £150 each or £250 of they go to the same home. And I wil only let them go if you are willing to keep intouch and give me first refusals if you need rid. I'm gutted that these dogs have to go but I have exhausted alll other ways and this is the only way that i can deal with it I don't know how to put pictures up but message me and I wil send them though phone or email. Thanks. Ps any aunties that decide to turn up pretending to be interested, u wil be dealt with in a way that u wil never recover from thanks again

Dogs are re advertised because I kept them for a fella for 3 weeks and he decided to text me a day before he was meant to pick them up saying he can't. So first come first serve now. Of your not serious f**k off and window shop somewhere else (sorry to all the genuine buyers)

Ryt, seriously fed up of time wasters now, if your genuine get in touch on 07814673117 if you can't get through then leave a message an I wil ring you back. If your a window shipping dreamer then f**k off it's hard enough that these dogs are going never mind with people wasting my time aswel

• 4 weeks later...

Iv took the dogs back off a lad I sold them too because they haven't been getting looked after so available again. 125 each or both together for 200 they need to go to a real working home where they wil get looked after. And I wil want pictures of them a few weeks down the line to make sure they are being looked after. Thanks