Fell Terrier X Bull

I have a problem. I have a working bull bitch, great little worker, game, strong and effective, shes only in her 1st season as shes only 9 months old (I know, I've started her very young lol) but my red fell terrier got locked on her, i brought him out to show my friend, turned my back to get a cigarette and he was locked to her. If she is pregnant can i expect good working pups or are fell/bull crosses useless? I would appreciate everyones opinion.

get her to the vet to get jabbed. whether they do or dont turn out to be good workers is irrelevant, it a f*****g pup ffs.

yup 30 pounds save the young bitch or gift her to someone who has a clue what they are doing fella as you need a map drawn in crayon

• Like 1

I doubt it jamie just another idiot that should not have dogs and its the dog that suffers not the morons that have them,if anyone has to come on here and ask what type of dogs with it throw :huh: well they should be more worried about the bitch they put in pup not even thinking about what type of dog it may throw.And if i am upsetting anyone then tough.

• Like 4

you cant be serious lad.. get that bitch to the vet..not even mature enough and developed in herself.. plus she done feck all.. see when your there if the vet will put you down as well... cant believe you even thought along them lines never mind post it... now f**k of to the vets..

• Like 4

He asked the question....how likely is he to listen to folk or just let the pup have the litter then reregister under another name? He's probably thinking f**k paying for a jab when theres money to be made. Watch out for 'bull x lakey pups, out of %100 parents £200 each'

• Like 1

A pups what you make it pal don't matter bout the breading its what you put into it an as for her bein 9month old I'd say thats a bit young but if she's game then let her have it.

:rolleyes: you cant polish a turd-the bitch is to young fullstop-trip to the vets-or show them the bucket in a few weeks time :yes: atb

• Like 5