• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think he wants pictures so he knows what to stitch and were to stitch

f***ing mods ehh..

get yourself an old wax jacket that's a bit big for you stitch some pockets in it and away you go

Posted Images

Guest scramble

lads thats terrible, that bag wont last 2 mins. poorly stitched to that frame. :yes: looks like its really heavy too. not knocking you guys so dont take it the wrong way. :thumbs:

they are plastic coated. it would be easy to buy the material for that.. i think i bought 15 meters of 5 mm solid bar for 12 quid but i did buy from work when they put an ofder in mine went with it... dont know what they are made from but at 6mm bar the price would not go up loads

wasnt yours stainless?

Yes stainless then laundry bag, strap, tig stainless wire, gas. electric , grinding/cutting disc that is before you start.

• Like 1

well if your a 1 man band your never going to do it for that money if its stainless. personaly i think mild steel or stainless they need painting with a matt paint so there is no shine on it. i know you would be unlucky for a we bit of moon to shine on your basket but i would paint it all the same.. and the white laundry bag on rm's basket wants a die putting on it if it was mine

well if your a 1 man band your never going to do it for that money if its stainless. personaly i think mild steel or stainless they need painting with a matt paint so there is no shine on it. i know you would be unlucky for a we bit of moon to shine on your basket but i would paint it all the same.. and the white laundry bag on rm's basket wants a die putting on it if it was mine

I agree with that but I just use mine for daytime ferreting.

Guest scramble

I agree with that but I just use mine for daytime ferreting.

there's no way i'd paint a stainless basket, defeats the object of paying for quality steel.