Ok guys yes I was stupid to send cash and I've learnt my lesson I'd just like to thanks for all the comments good and bad. But I've decided not to buy or sell on this site again. It's not the money I given plenty to charity.so this guy can keep the money or give it to charity. I am now going to draw an end to the matter. Thank you all

I 'scammed' him

Pm has been sent and if there is anyone else that i have 'scammed' then please contact me!

Some people need to understand (maggot and mattyf in perticular) that sometimes a little thing cale LIFE can get in the way of forum use!! Some guys need to go out and get some air once in a while.

If anyone wants to 'come visit' me or wants to contact me and tell me how much of a bad person i am, please contact me via pm!

Infact if you want to dig me out some more in public then thats also fine as i really dont care......ITS A FORUM!! But visits please pm too book!

Rascal

• Like 1

The way they were going on its obvious that they're only kids. I'd be embarrassed to make such a performance over £15.

In truth, an unjustified and libellous public attack should be countered with a public apology.

If that's not forthcoming, I'd keep the coat and the cash and let his accusations stand.

• Like 1

Not a kid kranky far from it sent you a pm and you haven't replied don't judge me I've not scammed anybody . Sounds like you agree . Fair enough he may of had few personal issues well nows the time to sort it out with fran money back or apology atleast I put my opinion across and still stand by it if your on here to scam jog on simple

I sell alot on here sometimes shit happens and things take ages or get lost and if people are polite with the right attitude then its nothing that cant be sorted BUT if someone starts being a cock about something thats not my fault then they soon learn that that will get them nowhere they want to be.....bottom line shit happens Atb Rascal

• Like 1

Mattyf, I've just seen your PM and replied. I wasn't scared or hiding, I've just got an iPhone and messages don't show up on this App unless you look for them.

I rven replied to maggots delightful little PM but I used bad words in that one. I hope Jesus can forgive me.

Not saying your hiding or scared neither am I but not falling out with anybody unless I have to maggots a pal of mine so I can imagine wat he sent you I know wat he's like . Seems like fran took a back seat and he told people he got scammed oh well never mind live n learn