Hancock Dog Pictures

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

'jazz' 3/8 beardie border.......sire tweedle dum......24 1/2 " about 50lb ........5yr old fur, feather, day, night, lamps, ferrets, nets, carries, jumps, works cover, etc........I'd go back

25 years ago or more,,,  

I'd agree with that BBB...I have been to Hancock's in the past and he must have had dozens of pups ready to go...and often quite a few at the 5-6 month mark...which haven't gone to homes yet...and the

Posted Images

nice blue bitch pup on there,wonder when he calls it a day with them if they dont get sold.

some he must get stuck with

used to bullet the spares at a few months, mostly dog pups and mostly blacks or gay pieds. i am told that his daughter is a lot more involved nowadays and she will keep them on indefinitely. supposedly she doesnt breed so many litters so supply doesnt outstrip demand quite so much and it would seem that there arent many spares to bullet now

How were the half crosses on fox back in the day? Were they fast enough to catch consistantly and were they gritty enough to end it when they did catch? I've always been interested in talkin bout collie crosses especially the border collies. I like them dogs for some damn reason.