Lamping Last Night

• 2 weeks later...

Reasonable bag. What's up? You slacking

Aye spent to long trying to get the other fifteen i shot out the cover or i could of done another lap but i hate leaving any behind . Bloody fox was following me round the cubs would get a good feed

I have done the same on a few outings. Bloody long grass and reeds can be a nightmare. I have a mooch over with the dogs in the morning but as you say foxy or old broc has already fine tooth combed.

Good bag though. Hope you didn't have far to walk back to the motor. Backbreaking!!

No i drive round in the motor mate its a university :laugh: thump it hard while the students are on holiday and i can get away with ferreting the woods out of site during the season , so its no practical taking a dog back the next day . most of it is double hedges so if they move at all after the shot you can easily lose them

Brilliant bags there mate. Thats a fine permission you have there. What AA rifle are you using? What you do with all the shot ones, selling them to the butcher? £1 a bunny is a good pay day.

Si.

Its right next to the hearts training academy you would look a right tube then the armed responce would appear ,It happened four times to me last year and the other guy got spoken too six times

I know exactly where you are, I went to uni there a few years ago (quite a few years now) and it was just hoaching with rabbits. I'm back once a year nowadays to interview students for scholarships and despite your efforts it's still crawling with them. That really is a cracking permission.

Brilliant bags there mate. Thats a fine permission you have there. What AA rifle are you using? What you do with all the shot ones, selling them to the butcher? £1 a bunny is a good pay day.

Si.

Its a s300 they all go for ferret grub ,that will see them fed for a month and let me do other things

Its right next to the hearts training academy you would look a right tube then the armed responce would appear ,It happened four times to me last year and the other guy got spoken too six times

I know exactly where you are, I went to uni there a few years ago (quite a few years now) and it was just hoaching with rabbits. I'm back once a year nowadays to interview students for scholarships and despite your efforts it's still crawling with them. That really is a cracking permission.

Aye there was a guy getting paid to shoot them and couldn't manage . so they stopped paying him and two of us took it on , i had a gap year :laugh: and got asked to come back .I will slowly get it under control again theres no all the fancy coloured ones now and they dont need all the wee rabbit fencing round the new plants now . Its a nice bit to shoot during the summer and let the ferreting permissions rest a bit :thumbs:

Edited by The one