Stealth .20 Cal Update..........

Well been out finally with my new gunpower stealth in .20 and it shoots great, after an initial zeroing session I got it shooting very tight groups out to 40 yrds with JSB exacts at 13.73 grains, to be honest its the its the first pellet i tried other than a couple of premiers, but very pleased with its performance and the gun seems to like them you just know when they dont but these seem pretty well matched.

I took it out to a new permission hoping for a bunny or 2 but to be honest I checked this land out all times of day and have only seen one ???

Anyway there is more land I can try with it where there are many rabbits etc so hopefully some pics to come soon.

I noticed it shoots very flat and requires very small hold over / under compared to a .22, I have zeroed at 30 yards but have read some reviews that say its best set at 35 ish as it shoots so flat, but we'll see how it goes i think, the only other pellet i tried a couple of were some old premier / accupel in .20 but they were so loose they fell into the barrel and disappeared in a good 12mm or so before the rifling stopped them and they didnt shoot that well either although only tried the back garden of about 15 yrds, the exacts are a lovely fit and nicely thumb into place but i will try some others just to be sure i got the right set up.

There is'nt as many pellets to choose from in .20 but these guns prefer heavies the premiers / accupels were 14.5 grain but not sure what the heaviest pellet in .20 is ? 21 grains maybe.............

Anyway just thought I would let you know how it went, just a case now of informing the farmer that there is very few rabbits so he can place me on a better section of his thousands of acres :rofl:

• Like 1

I think Loguns ( or whatever they're called this week ) tip in at the most at 15.6 grains. My .20 HW90 shoots very well with them.

Also H and N's FTTs and Baracudas are well worth a go. At around 11.4 and 12.7 grains respectivley.

There doesn't seem to be too many crappy .20 pellets about apart from the Benjamins that crop up on ebay all the time. f***ing hopeless......