One Thing That Does My Head In Out Lamping

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

people who take it too seriously , I used to go out with a fella who was deadly serious about it , one night he had a fox in the beam and told me to call it in , so I shouted at the top of my voice "

Some forker behind you saying there one theres another one.

And your defo not supposed to F****k em!

Dogs that leave the rabbit bottom off the field. People who cant lamp right. But two things that piss me off is people dont want to take rabbits home and f*****g cows

In fairness it is quite hard to get them cows home

• Like 3

Dogs that leave the rabbit bottom off the field. People who cant lamp right. But two things that piss me off is people dont want to take rabbits home and f*****g cows

• Like 10

been goin with 2 good lads for years 1 lad i started him off hunting at 15 years old and we know when to talk and when to slip lamp etc, the other lad iv only been hunting with him for 4/5 seasons and we know how each other work the lamp etc, but i do have neets owt with diffrent lads nd it pisses me off when they talk all neet long or there lass keeps ringin them, but the worst is dogs that dont come straight back after a run n the owners shoutin on there dog`s and scarein every thing with in 3 fields around us

lamp

you asked for that one icey :laugh:

• Like 1

few years back used to go out with this lad when you came to get over the fence his dog was off hunting the field

stop going out with that lad cos of it

what does your head in out with your mates lamping

feck all --had the same digging lamping partner for 40 year when he don't come out I go on my own --even shared a few terriers and the odd lurcher ...............

Worst one is a friend that says he wants too come only too ring me at 1030 too come pick him up from the pub so u have too watch after a piss head and lamp then an hour in asks too head back too get a pint in before the pub shuts or when u take out a 12 year old brother with you and they ask question after question all night long and walking infront of the lamp I don't know how many times I've slapped my brother over the head while lamping