Fallow, Pre-Ban Daytime ?

I had a 23- 24tts beddy/wip/greyxcollie/grey take big does reguarly and a few big stags but used to choose the does in a herd took a big doe once off a long slip with ease when i got the he chose the three legged one lol. He just had a knack for deer was very average on everything else he took the biggest stag with his dam at 10 months saluki/grey of here can vouch the dog as he took him out and took a few good deer with him always single after he was a year old

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The hunting of deer with dogs was banned in Scotland in 1959 and in England and Wales in 2004.   should have got a better brief  

Didnt realise that   So now when i say preban i have to pretend it was 947 years ago

Its a bit early for magic mushrooms have you necked some you had dried and saved since last autumn?

Posted Images

I had a 23- 24tts beddy/wip/greyxcollie/grey take big does reguarly and a few big stags but used to choose the does in a herd took a big doe once off a long slip with ease when i got the he chose the three legged one lol. He just had a knack for deer was very average on everything else he took the biggest stag with his dam at 10 months saluki/grey of here can vouch the dog as he took him out and took a few good deer with him always single after he was a year old

Was always good to see that dog on deer he was much better than his litter brother on them. Atb

Reminds me of a dog i had back in 1994, he was whippet x greyhound with a touch of collie, only 23'' and took a lot of fallow for me.

• Like 1

All the ugly kunt was good for lol but i was mad on them at the time and the dog gnt enough infront of him to pull a few i remember some welsh boys come for a day out and he filled there boot lol and heard he still tracking a few now,i should never got married lol

All the ugly kunt was good for lol but i was mad on them at the time and the dog gnt enough infront of him to pull a few i remember some welsh boys come for a day out and he filled there boot lol and heard he still tracking a few now,i should never got married lol

I remember when I first saw him in the flesh and your bro bought him out I said it looks like its got bull in it lol some head on him. Ask your bro about the time he pulled a roe in this bog around Christmas time going through the ice into stinking water. They were tryers though can't ask much more than that. It makes me laugh I used to run my old dog to death on them he bagged a few but not many. Now I don't wanna run them and my dogs are keener on them than anything lol. Atb

• Like 1

Yeh he resembled you short,stumpy, large head,big balls but small corey haha lol i had a few pics of him on the other phone lost them all now

Yeh he resembled you short,stumpy, large head,big balls but small corey haha lol i had a few pics of him on the other phone lost them all now

lol you lanky lurchers head with a jack russels cory and balls like a ferret, is the Doberman still getting travel sick :laugh:

ill try find a couple out, he wasn't bad ferreter either allways marked up rome was good with ferrets though allways in right place. killed rats for fun didn't he fitchet lol

Lol it's funny looking back. That rat he caught that was bigger than the bunny. Some good days n nights with them dogs.

ill try find a couple out, he wasn't bad ferreter either allways marked up rome was good with ferrets though allways in right place. killed rats for fun didn't he fitchet lol

Lol it's funny looking back. That rat he caught that was bigger than the bunny. Some good days n nights with them dogs.

he took 3 outta 3 on daytime rats :laugh: