Fallow, Pre-Ban Daytime ?

The tree huggers and pot licking fraternity have Unity as is evident from the sucess the LACS have acieved whilst on the other side the hunters seem to find more enjoyment slagging each other off and kissing arse than trying to get unified , apathy seems to be the trait and even situations like coursers againast lampers , The time is fast approaching when other countryside activities and things like horse racing , fishing , pigeon racing will all be brought under scrutiny with the aim off a ban.Many of the younger generation in the hunting game now have never experienced the hunting activities of coursing, foxing etc within the law , the bills got through the parliament because of the attitude that the House of Lords will never let the law go through so the Anti MP,s circumnavigated the Lords and activated the hunting ban through a parliamentary act.The antis must only form a small percentage of the voting electorate yet being better organised and orchestrated they get thier will imposed while the Hunters sit whining and reminiscing for years gone bye.

and because they paid a LOT of money to the labour party...........some crooked feckers in parliament....................

• 2 months later...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The hunting of deer with dogs was banned in Scotland in 1959 and in England and Wales in 2004.   should have got a better brief  

Didnt realise that   So now when i say preban i have to pretend it was 947 years ago

Its a bit early for magic mushrooms have you necked some you had dried and saved since last autumn?

Posted Images

Running venison with lurchers,sighthounds as been a big no-no since 1066,the Normans legislated against it not to long after the invasion,the same legislation is pretty much still intact in one form or another.

Its a bit early for magic mushrooms have you necked some you had dried and saved since last autumn?

• Like 6

The hunting of deer with dogs was banned in Scotland in 1959 and in England and Wales in 2004. :thumbs:

should have got a better brief

Really, 1959....well feck me.....never knew that....first I've heard of that..... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

and i thought the ban came in england and wales in feb 2005?

The hunting of deer with dogs was banned in Scotland in 1959 and in England and Wales in 2004. :thumbs:

should have got a better brief

Really, 1959....well feck me.....never knew that....first I've heard of that..... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Have you read paulus's year by year? Anything catch your eye? :hmm::laugh:

One dog can take fallow but before the ban use tohunt them.in a forestery in the day that was a good crack didnt catch many but kept the lurchers fit

keep them fit and cause a few injurys, lost a good bitch when it run though forestery and broke her leg after deer :thumbs:

• Like 3

I reg work forestry when was legal not had any issue. If got dog with half brain there miss those big trees lol no diff to lamping up north with the walls a dumb dog will get hurt a smart one won't

dumb or very keen, would rather a dumb one seen dogs with to much brain pull up stop at hedges ect :thumbs:

Mate you can get both in a mutt, drive with brains. Lol from my time on these forums maybe I expect alot more out of my animal who knows lol, around me unless you flush the woods you ain't running deer simple. If a dog brought up around the woods you will find you should have a sensible animal but accidents will happen. And saluki/grey I would much prefere a driven dog then one pulling off but you can have both in a mutt. Driven but not brain dead to run into something it can see coming lol

Mate you can get both in a mutt, drive with brains. Lol from my time on these forums maybe I expect alot more out of my animal who knows lol, around me unless you flush the woods you ain't running deer simple. If a dog brought up around the woods you will find you should have a sensible animal but accidents will happen. And saluki/grey I would much prefere a driven dog then one pulling off but you can have both in a mutt. Driven but not brain dead to run into something it can see coming lol

agree with you mate but sometimes they don't see it coming my bitch that broke her leg was good in cover but hit a covered stump, she was far from dumb with plenty of drive, retrieved to hand naturally. the danger lies more with fallen trees, stumps ect not standing ones :thumbs:

• Like 1