Fallow, Pre-Ban Daytime ?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The hunting of deer with dogs was banned in Scotland in 1959 and in England and Wales in 2004.   should have got a better brief  

Didnt realise that   So now when i say preban i have to pretend it was 947 years ago

Its a bit early for magic mushrooms have you necked some you had dried and saved since last autumn?

Posted Images

Its only a question mate... and not that many years ago it was still very much legal :thumbs:

No it was,nt.

During daylight, on permission and in season :yes:

Running venison with lurchers,sighthounds as been a big no-no since 1066,the Normans legislated against it not to long after the invasion,the same legislation is pretty much still intact in one form or another.

• Like 1

Its only a question mate... and not that many years ago it was still very much legal :thumbs:

No it was,nt.

Running venison with lurchers,sighthounds as been a big no-no since 1066,the Normans legislated against it not to long after the invasion,the same legislation is pretty much still intact in one form or another.

:blink:

No it was,nt.

your wrong morton

No it was,nt.

your wrong morton

The judge i was in front of that found me guilty may disagree.

The hunting of deer with dogs was banned in Scotland in 1959 and in England and Wales in 2004. :thumbs:

should have got a better brief

Edited by cocker
  • Like 13