Thl Charity Fishing Comp

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No wonder he's grumpy he's still in his pyjama's.

the more I think about it the more of a success it was -- with the fish caught or not -the cash raised -the way the whole thing came together with the club... fishing b n b all just up the road campin

ffs do the 2 nights --fly to east mids airport then the lads from round might get a mini bus up ---knowing stewie he`ll know a weed smoking Guinness drinking match fisherman --- that runs a coach comp

Posted Images

the more I think about it the more of a success it was -- with the fish caught or not -the cash raised -the way the whole thing came together with the club... fishing b n b all just up the road camping on the field at the back or on the car park... and the way all the lads from different hunting back grounds and ages got on --- I think you welsh boys will have your work cut out next year---start planning now ;) ...

think ive set the standard there..... :whistling: :whistling:

• Like 1

the more I think about it the more of a success it was -- with the fish caught or not -the cash raised -the way the whole thing came together with the club... fishing b n b all just up the road camping on the field at the back or on the car park... and the way all the lads from different hunting back grounds and ages got on --- I think you welsh boys will have your work cut out next year---start planning now ;) ...

get on with your holiday :drinks:

• Like 1

get on with your holiday :drinks:

i no mate lol got on my hosts comp and couldnt resist a quick look on here...... :icon_redface: having a great time tho, the country is just how i imagined it...........rough as f**k......... :D ive seen more live carp for sale in the supermarkets here than fish caught at the comp............ :blink::D

hope your all well........... :victory:

• Like 2

i was pretty chilled,although going back up was a killer. tarquin snoring like f**k at the back of me.could have left him on the hard shoulder lol

The thanks i get for being your mule eh!! Lol

no stig me arch and bobby did way before you lot got them lol :laugh:

wouldn't of made any difference to me mel --- I could of been there till now and still caught feck all :laugh:
me in a stig even a bite would have been gid lol
  • Like 1

no stig me arch and bobby did way before you lot got them lol :laugh:

wouldn't of made any difference to me mel --- I could of been there till now and still caught feck all :laugh:
me in a stig even a bite would have been gid lol

took me 20 mins to tie my hook on---- first cast I`m looking for it to drop --- and its fecking tangled up in the tree at the side of me :D terminal tackle took on a whole new meaning for me by the end of the day even when I had 3 lines in I`m watching the one out deep and one of my float set ups got carried into the other one and tangled ..top came off my maggot feeder and I ended up with maggots down my shirt.. to be honest the twat on the jet ski was causing me less problems than I was myself :D:D

• Like 6

Count yir sell lucky 3 lines maggot feeders fff , I had a 6 foot rod a float a hook a couple of weights and a couple o maggots, felt like I was 14 again lol . I and of course the plunger that was just as f bad ?

• Like 1

Count yir sell lucky 3 lines maggot feeders fff , I had a 6 foot rod a float a hook a couple of weights and a couple o maggots, felt like I was 14 again lol . I and of course the plunger that was just as f bad

I bought a job lot off ebay --probley whe`nt a good idea to try it all out at the same time :D:D

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 1