Clay Shoots In The Barnsley Area

• 4 weeks later...

One down near millers pub just below mapplewell, theres a track bang parallel to the railway bridge, just follow it down it starts about 10 o clock.

I think its very two weeks on sunday morning, I haven't been for a few years but Ive heard targets have got better.

Then there is wortley sporting clays near high green that's a good one plenty of good targets there but it gets busy that's again every 2 weeks on a sunday morning.

Then theres boar shooting group above Penistone open 7 days a week one the side of the moor and being quite high up there is plenty of high bird targets coming off the hillside and skeet and driven simulations you can soon get through some shells there.

• 1 month later...

One down near millers pub just below mapplewell, theres a track bang parallel to the railway bridge, just follow it down it starts about 10 o clock.

I think its very two weeks on sunday morning, I haven't been for a few years but Ive heard targets have got better.

Then there is wortley sporting clays near high green that's a good one plenty of good targets there but it gets busy that's again every 2 weeks on a sunday morning.

Then theres boar shooting group above Penistone open 7 days a week one the side of the moor and being quite high up there is plenty of high bird targets coming off the hillside and skeet and driven simulations you can soon get through some shells there.

Went to Boar shoot and can highly recommend it. Very relaxed and plenty of stands to choose from so no waiting, plus Skeet and DTL. Need a partner though to release traps.