Beefing Up A Full Hound

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nowt much wrong with that dog, apart from its coat, Malaseb shampoo is what you need, a good vigorous brushing against the grain, get stuck in, cod liver oil capsule, 1 a day, fresh water, as for brow

Half the Western world and f**k knows how many Americans are fat as f**k...biggest problem is...bread and bread products...cakes...and what do we make them with wheat...   I have a well respected a

Infact fook me even Jesus liked a loaf or two..

Posted Images

I don't eat wheat and I don't drink milk. It's shite.

Recently I have really been looking into the whole wheat thing . . . . . and man is it bad for you!

Finally! Yes wheat is f****n horrible for you. I dont care if you are "allergic" to it or not nobody should be eating it. Do you know why we eat wheat and drink milk? Cuz its f****n cheap and the government can subsidise it, control it, and produce it in massive amounts and feed their huge ass population cuz they are too afraid to hurt people feelings by telling them. "Hey folks yall are makin too many damn babies. Stop gettin married cuz its retarded and stop f****n without birth control ya silly fuckers." That prolly would be political suicide if ya told the truth so they opt out.

That's your government Dan. Not ours. Your government pander to the whingers that you have there. Whilst I pity the poor people of Boston that were affected by the recent marathon bombing, I can't help but wonder how many of those affected were the ones that donated to the collections that helped fund the IRA. You're probably not aware that millions of dollars were donated to the IRA from the people of Boston. That's without all the other idiots from the other cities and states chucking money in and all the corporate funding. You're probably not aware of this because your government do lie to your people and keep you dumbed down.

I'm sure that there were many people from all over this country, who were victims of IRA attacks, that saw the cruel irony over the marathon bombing.

If your unsure about feeding your dogs bread then that's your prerogative but I'd be more concerned about my government feeding me shit.

(You got political and that's suicide for a Yank!!)

naw your the only one you inbred shitebag.what your problem your more or less sayn take your oil boston.your one tit just cause your country never fired a shot in yours lives.feard as f**k.you no f**k all about the i.r.a an american ties you wanker.who the f**k are you you need a slap.this is a hunting site so f**k of with your politics

• Like 1

Recently I have really been looking into the whole wheat thing . . . . . and man is it bad for you!

Finally! Yes wheat is f****n horrible for you. I dont care if you are "allergic" to it or not nobody should be eating it. Do you know why we eat wheat and drink milk? Cuz its f****n cheap and the government can subsidise it, control it, and produce it in massive amounts and feed their huge ass population cuz they are too afraid to hurt people feelings by telling them. "Hey folks yall are makin too many damn babies. Stop gettin married cuz its retarded and stop f****n without birth control ya silly fuckers." That prolly would be political suicide if ya told the truth so they opt out.

That's your government Dan. Not ours. Your government pander to the whingers that you have there. Whilst I pity the poor people of Boston that were affected by the recent marathon bombing, I can't help but wonder how many of those affected were the ones that donated to the collections that helped fund the IRA. You're probably not aware that millions of dollars were donated to the IRA from the people of Boston. That's without all the other idiots from the other cities and states chucking money in and all the corporate funding. You're probably not aware of this because your government do lie to your people and keep you dumbed down.

I'm sure that there were many people from all over this country, who were victims of IRA attacks, that saw the cruel irony over the marathon bombing.

If your unsure about feeding your dogs bread then that's your prerogative but I'd be more concerned about my government feeding me shit.

naw your the only one you inbred shitebag.what your problem your more or less sayn take your oil boston.your one tit just cause your country never fired a shot in yours lives.feard as f**k.you no f**k all about the i.r.a an american ties you wanker.who the f**k are you you need a slap.this is a hunting site so f**k of with your politics

Inbred? You can't even put together a coherent sentence, dopey bollox!!

What are you trying to say? My country never fired a shot in its life? Which country? You mean my home country, Ireland, right?

Don't tell me that I don't know f@ck all about US and IRA ties. If you're trying to pretend they didn't exist I'll post a mile of stuff here to prove you wrong, you mug.

I'm an Irish Catholic, my family are still in Dublin, Kilkenny and Tipperary. But that didn't stop me wiping blood out of the eyes of an old lady with a gaping head wound on the steps of Harrods. Should I be proud of my "brave" countrymen who kill old ladies and little children? Are you proud? A prickly like you ain't got enough wind in him to give me a slap. Take your head out of your rse and stop glorifying paramilitary drug dealers. The ideals stopped a long time ago and the rot was setting in even when my Grandfather was young.

Dan bought politics into it, I just finished it off.

Now just so everyone's clear (because your last post was complete drivel) do you support murderers of women and children, whatever their nationality? Don't give me the old "do unto them" crap, I've heard it before with people who've got a brain and I didn't take it off of them either!

• Like 1

And Frazdog, I just want you to know that I don't blame you for your lack of intelligence. I blame your parents for falling in love and having you, when they should've just stayed as brother and sister.

Calling me inbred, you dim witted fool.

• Like 1

Inbred? You can't even put together a coherent sentence, dopey bollox!!

What are you trying to say? My country never fired a shot in its life? Which country? You mean my home country, Ireland, right?

Don't tell me that I don't know f@ck all about US and IRA ties. If you're trying to pretend they didn't exist I'll post a mile of stuff here to prove you wrong, you mug.

I'm an Irish Catholic, my family are still in Dublin, Kilkenny and Tipperary. But that didn't stop me wiping blood out of the eyes of an old lady with a gaping head wound on the steps of Harrods. Should I be proud of my "brave" countrymen who kill old ladies and little children? Are you proud? A prickly like you ain't got enough wind in him to give me a slap. Take your head out of your rse and stop glorifying paramilitary drug dealers. The ideals stopped a long time ago and the rot was setting in even when my Grandfather was young.

Dan bought politics into it, I just finished it off.

Now just so everyone's clear (because your last post was complete drivel) do you support murderers of women and children, whatever their nationality? Don't give me the old "do unto them" crap, I've heard it before with people who've got a brain and I didn't take it off of them eithe

aye inbred i said.your no irishman your a ejit.your slating the boston people which got murdered you f***ing dick.what kind of man are you i dont support murderers i support a free ireland.no one wants anyone to get hurt thats why im saying your a wanker for indirectly putting down the innocent boston people that got killed.dont try an turn it around you crafty we f****r.read your last post again an see if im right.

I told you, I'm a man that's seen the horrors of the bombing of Harrods first hand and as a young man that stayed with me. No freedom is worth the death of anyone. All the Muslims want is an Islamic world, does that make them right to kill women and children? You'll never get a free Ireland if you're expecting Heroin dealers to do it for you. Have you actually witnessed anything yourself or just seen The Crying Game too many times?

Your just a rock chucker who prays for the 12th to come along so you can get some of your obvious frustration out.

Reread your post, you were glorifying the firing of shots. People get hurt when you fire shots but you're too brainless to see that.

• Like 1

And Frazdog, I just want you to know that I don't blame you for your lack of intelligence. I blame your parents for falling in love and having you, when they should've just stayed as brother and sister.

Calling me inbred, you dim witted fool.

dont be coming of all high an mighty kranky thinking your all smart an shit.your just a smart arse faggot behind a computer your last comment just proved that.who even thinks that kinda stuff you sicko.your the type that looks down your nose at everyone arent you.f***ing shitebag.i wouldnt even slag your parents cause thats just playground stuff an im a man so suck the back of them.

I told you, I'm a man that's seen the horrors of the bombing of Harrods first hand and as a young man that stayed with me. No freedom is worth the death of anyone. All the Muslims want is an Islamic world, does that make them right to kill women and children? You'll never get a free Ireland if you're expecting Heroin dealers to do it for you. Have you actually witnessed anything yourself or just seen The Crying Game too many times?

Your just a rock chucker who prays for the 12th to come along so you can get some of your obvious frustration out.

Reread your post, you were glorifying the firing of shots. People get hurt when you fire shots but you're too brainless to see that.

you havent a clue you wanker i wasnt glorifying shots fired.your profile says your from canada which is a peacefull country.understand.you seen first hand you seen f**k all ya wee inbred c**t. ive seen brutality all my life an still do just because im irish.your not irish your just a wanker.now your slagging muslims are you saying muslims want an islamic world.were are you getting your propaganda from cause thats all it is stop watching the news.you no what you are a f***ing waste of breath.you no f**k all about nothing

And remember the innocent Warrington people that died before the people in Boston or those killed in Enniskillen, children, young children. What price is your free Ireland worth?

what about bloody sunday. ballymurphy.eh just two of a list of thousands.innocent..no one wanted war an still dont,so go an ask the people who causing it all.

And remember the innocent Warrington people that died before the people in Boston or those killed in Enniskillen, children, young children. What price is your free Ireland worth?

what about bloody sunday. ballymurphy.eh just two of a list of thousands.innocent..no one wanted war an still dont,so go an ask the people who causing it all.

sorry for hijacking thread lads but that cranky is a shitstir an should be banned.this is a hunting site not political one so f**k of cranky

Mug! If you're too thick to understand what I've written don't reply. You've got no argument, just profanity, you're hiding behind insults. You've not answered any of my points. I told you the bombing that I was involved in, you've just waved the "I'm persecuted because I'm Irish" flag. When my granny first came to England, she was persecuted but she didn't whinge like you, she got on with it.

Man the f@ck up and stop whining like a bitch. If you can't have a debate without screaming for someone to be deleted then your are a proper wrong 'un! Grow some balls.

You're brains been warped by propaganda. The people making all the money from the drugs and prostitution and protection wanted the war to carry on. They were the ones hiding behind a political cause to earn a good living, while young kids got hooked on the brown. That's both sides of the paramilitaries. If you knew anything, you prick, then you'd know that.

When I was 15 I got pulled out of my uncles car at a checkpoint in Derry and got punched by a green jacket for smiling!!! So I know that both sides are full of wankers. I've got a much higher IW than you so its easier for me to see through the bullsh1t and not get caught up in the lies.

What had happened to you to make you such a believer in terrorism, violence and the murder of innocents?

If a paramilitary or a policeman or a soldier gets shot gets shot then that's part of the role they play and sad as it is, they know the risks. But a child with no political agenda and no understanding of religion and no hatred in them should never be killed for anyone's cause.

Mug! If you're too thick to understand what I've written don't reply. You've got no argument, just profanity, you're hiding behind insults. You've not answered any of my points. I told you the bombing that I was involved in, you've just waved the "I'm persecuted because I'm Irish" flag. When my granny first came to England, she was persecuted but she didn't whinge like you, she got on with it.

Man the f@ck up and stop whining like a bitch. If you can't have a debate without screaming for someone to be deleted then your are a proper wrong 'un! Grow some balls.

You're brains been warped by propaganda. The people making all the money from the drugs and prostitution and protection wanted the war to carry on. They were the ones hiding behind a political cause to earn a good living, while young kids got hooked on the brown. That's both sides of the paramilitaries. If you knew anything, you prick, then you'd know that.

When I was 15 I got pulled out of my uncles car at a checkpoint in Derry and got punched by a green jacket for smiling!!! So I know that both sides are full of wankers. I've got a much higher IW than you so its easier for me to see through the bullsh1t and not get caught up in the lies.

What had happened to you to make you such a believer in terrorism, violence and the murder of innocents?

If a paramilitary or a policeman or a soldier gets shot gets shot then that's part of the role they play and sad as it is, they know the risks. But a child with no political agenda and no understanding of religion and no hatred in them should never be killed for anyone's cause.

what the f**k is your problem cranky this is a hunting website your post at 12.58 today is f***ing out of order your trying to put down the dead people of the boston bombing by shite stirring sayn there linked to ira.have you no respect at all.who gave you the right to say that.eh?then giving of about muslims.no one wants to hear your youtube propaganda shite.we want to hear about hunting.you well an truly condradicted yourself on that last post stop talking shite an putting your crafty one liners at the end.i dont agree with that at all one bit its a sin.so get to f**k with your claptrap