Beefing Up A Full Hound

Bread is nothin but a carb which there are plenty of in dry dog feed. Bread costs a shit ton more per calorie too cuz its human grade. And wheat is utter shit and is horrible for not only the dog but you also. Ya ya we all eat it but that dont make it right. Carbs 4 cals per gram. Dont matter how you want to debate it thats the bottom line and bread is more costly than dog feed so why in the hell would you feed it. A descent cup of dog feed is goin to have 400 plus cals in it and its way way cheaper than some nasty ass wheat bread.

Are you a dietician????

no just a tit

BWAHAHAHA!

• Like 1

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nowt much wrong with that dog, apart from its coat, Malaseb shampoo is what you need, a good vigorous brushing against the grain, get stuck in, cod liver oil capsule, 1 a day, fresh water, as for brow

Half the Western world and f**k knows how many Americans are fat as f**k...biggest problem is...bread and bread products...cakes...and what do we make them with wheat...   I have a well respected a

Infact fook me even Jesus liked a loaf or two..

Posted Images

Bread is nothin but a carb which there are plenty of in dry dog feed. Bread costs a shit ton more per calorie too cuz its human grade. And wheat is utter shit and is horrible for not only the dog but you also. Ya ya we all eat it but that dont make it right. Carbs 4 cals per gram. Dont matter how you want to debate it thats the bottom line and bread is more costly than dog feed so why in the hell would you feed it. A descent cup of dog feed is goin to have 400 plus cals in it and its way way cheaper than some nasty ass wheat bread.

Are you a dietician????

Cant even spell it.

Dan the Diet Man !! ;) ..... :D

• Like 1

Are you a dietician????

Cant even spell it.

Fook me this thread is getting funny and i'm pissing myself here laughing.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nowt much wrong with that dog, apart from its coat, Malaseb shampoo is what you need, a good vigorous brushing against the grain, get stuck in, cod liver oil capsule, 1 a day, fresh water, as for brown bread, wholemeal, larraped in olive oil, my dogs love it, complete feeds are rubbish, i make up my own foods, plenty fresh air, all weathers :victory:

• Like 6

im going to start using stuff i use for the pigeons its an omega oil with every ting in it could it b a puppy coat my other dogs are grand plus i no a fellas dog who goes like that brown then it just falls off

ALRIGHT MATE.

THE PUP LOOKS FINE.

IT,LL GROW INTO THOSE 11S

WHEN IT MATURES AND MUSCLES UP YOU NOT SEE THOSE 11S.

ITS COAT IS A PUPPY COAT WHICH WILL BE FALLING OUT IN CLUMPS VERY SOON,AND THEN GET THE JUNIOR HACKSAW OUT AND DO AN HOUR A DAY TILL GONE.

ATB :thumbs:

ALRIGHT MATE.

THE PUP LOOKS FINE.

ITS COAT IS A PUPPY COAT WHICH WILL BE FALLING OUT IN CLUMPS VERY SOON,AND THEN GET THE JUNIOR HACKSAW OUT AND DO AN HOUR A DAY TILL GONE.

dull hacksaw balde is the jobby :thumbs:

post-896-0-96872300-1368682044.jpg

post-896-0-32620200-1368682047.jpg

ALRIGHT MATE.

THE PUP LOOKS FINE.

Are those your 'female' hands there Paul?

ALRIGHT MATE.

THE PUP LOOKS FINE.

Are those your 'female' hands there Paul?

yes mate the third one was holding the camera :laugh:

I always feed my dog brown bread....lol,but I don't know fcuk all...lol .

Thats pretty much my point. Just cuz folks have always done it dont make it right. If people would just stand back and evaluate the situation and have just a basic knowledge of nutrition about them they would say, "What the f**k am I doing that for?" And then they would just stop doin silly shit that dont matter.

You can't be a yank [BANNED TEXT] them comemt , good game ova there is spot the skinny person. Bit like goin brum ere n playin spot the white taxi driver haha

R [BANNED TEXT] tho brown bread empty cals but does stick weight on due to this, but not health way

Breast lamb n pasta do trick

ALRIGHT TROOPS.

THE DOG IS UNDER WEIGHT AND THE LASS ASKED HOW TO BEEF HER DOG UP.

TRIED AND TESTED BY GREW OWNERS,TRAINERS FOR YEARS N YEARS.

BROWN TOASTED LOAFS/MEAT/FISH/VEG ANYTHING GOES WHEN YOUR TRYING TO BEEF UP A DOG .

ITS HARDER PUTTING ON THAN IT IS TO TAKE IT OFF .

FACT..

ONCE THE DOG HAS WEIGHT ON THEN YOU CAN CONDITION IT AND START BUILDING MUSCLES.

YOU CANT BUILD FECK ALL IF THE FOUNDATION IS GONEY CRUMBLE.

FACT.

The only way this will work is that carbs are more easily turned into energy than fat so are burned first but once they are gone it's fat energy that's burned so in theory if a dog is only burning it's carb intake it will get fatter on the energy not burned ie the extra calories.

Wheat is bolllocks and is possibly the cause of my dog's gut issues, along with certain vegetable proteins.

Why feed bread as a main part of the diet????

I wouldnt even think of using bread to put weight on a mutt... Whenever ive needed a dog to gain a few pounds i chuck it a raw postmans leg from the butchers along with its usual feed... Used to feed tripe until i cut open a tripe one day and found it infested with fluke