Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ferretingnewbie
      https://youtu.be/NFjFptZ1wGI
    • By Giro
      I know I am not a donator, however really felt I should share this with a few god lads

This is a cracking opportunity to get something special.. I doubt many will have seen such a stunning litter..

No time wasters - Key board warriors - Messer's. Serious lads need only apply and all potential homes will be stringently vetted...

For more info and better pictures Feel free to PM Labtastic.

Fantastic litter. One not to be missed or your definitely regret it..

• By Wullz
      A devout Arab Muslim entered a black cab in London.

He curtly asked the cabbie to turn off the radio because as decreed by his religious teaching,
      he must not listen to music because in the time of the prophet, there was no music, especially Western music which is the music of the infidel.

The cab driver politely switched off the radio, stopped the cab and opened the door.

The Arab Muslim asked him, "What are you doing? The cabbie answered; "In the time of the prophet there were no taxis, So f... off and wait for a camel!"
    • By tomano1
      I HAVE DONE THIS FOR YEARS TO NEW POST MEN . RIGHT EVERY ONE SHOULD NO WHEN YOUR POST MAN IS DUE TO COME SO TOMORROW WAIT TILL HE COMES UP YOUR GARDEN GATE AND WAIT TILL HE IS PUTTING YOUR LETTERS IN THE LETTER BOX BE BEHIND THE DOOR AND JUST AS HE IS PUTTING THE LETTERS THROUGH THE DOOR GRAB THEM AND SHAKE THEM LIKE A DOG HAS GOT THEM I NO ITS SICK BUT U SHOULD SEE THE POST MANS FACE AS HE THINKS HES GOING TO LOOSE A FEW FINGERS GIVE IT A TRY GOT HIM TODAY AND HE NEARLY S..T HIM SELF LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ATB TOMA YE YE YE :laugh: :laugh: