Most Hares Caught In One Day With One Dog, Pre Ban

attachicon.gifkn.jpgattachicon.gifkn.jpg

Since the Lucas dog your all jumping up and down in Ireland, hares on grass paddocks ain't coursing, your all very blinkered, there's nothing in Ireland like our land here, Lucas seems to be flying your flag, I know his owner has a few others that can run a bit but he's got acces to good blood from matings etc.

We're is the big flood of your paddock dogs!? No where unless the boat got lost. Come over here and test them.

what have you got that you can talk so much about other dogs,as iv said we have bred plenty that could run any where and did so in front of plenty of top coursing men,as for breeding we have as good as breeding as there is both sides of the pond

you still got del boy gran daughter :thumbs:

no got an offer could not refuse,the red and white pup with the red collar is a grandson of delboy

how old you still got him. whats his dam breeding pal :thumbs:

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THIS HIS THE PIC OF THE DAY WITH ERN theres 15 0n the pic, 2 was from 2 days before on some diffrent ground,,,, they was [all] shot but they was flushed.. the ground were i did go was[ very green], th

Folks moaning about hares being shot and not being run by dogs, one of my permissions has been coursed and the fields driven on and because the "coursers" were so friendly when asked to leave by a las

Posted Images

Since the Lucas dog your all jumping up and down in Ireland, hares on grass paddocks ain't coursing, your all very blinkered, there's nothing in Ireland like our land here, Lucas seems to be flying your flag, I know his owner has a few others that can run a bit but he's got acces to good blood from matings etc.

We're is the big flood of your paddock dogs!? No where unless the boat got lost. Come over here and test them.

what have you got that you can talk so much about other dogs,as iv said we have bred plenty that could run any where and did so in front of plenty of top coursing men,as for breeding we have as good as breeding as there is both sides of the pond

no got an offer could not refuse,the red and white pup with the red collar is a grandson of delboy

yes kc still got him hes 4 months since the 8 of may,his dam is out of delboy x clives masie,hes sire is out of splodge abit of line breeding in him,he just under 23tts

Josie said you took him by the hand speedie and brought him hunting he said your botch kilked a few hares early in the year,and he said he never went to proper land hunting see other men's dogs only the company he was in,he said it was a pity he did not travel to bigger land to see the dogs running he also said you loved gang banging sometimes 3 or 4 dogs on a hare but that was ye

yes kc still got him hes 4 months since the 8 of may,his dam is out of delboy x clives masie,hes sire is out of splodge abit of line breeding in him,he just under 23tts

got some good recent photos of del boy he looks about 5 in great condition he pulled a deer last week. if your ever over and fancy a day out with me and desmond let me know pal. pup looks well bet it il be racey :thumbs:

• Like 1

Josie said you took him by the hand speedie and brought him hunting he said your botch kilked a few hares early in the year,and he said he never went to proper land hunting see other men's dogs only the company he was in,he said it was a pity he did not travel to bigger land to see the dogs running he also said you loved gang banging sometimes 3 or 4 dogs on a hare but that was ye

haha you did tell him to ask bet you were not expecting that answer lol

money money money thats all ya hear about on here does nobody ever say there ya go mate theres a good pup for ya

have done that mate,but only to family and friends

never sold a dog if its no good to me i give it away to a good home. bred a litter kept a bitch back give rest away to my pals. :thumbs:

• Like 1

money money money thats all ya hear about on here does nobody ever say there ya go mate theres a good pup for ya

there only dogs im happy with them going to someone who going to look after them

got some good recent photos of del boy he looks about 5 in great condition he pulled a deer last week. if your ever over and fancy a day out with me and desmond let me know pal. pup looks well bet it il be racey :thumbs:

cheers kc will do that,see ya at shanes next month going down to catch up with john atb john

never sold a dog if its no good to me i give it away to a good home. bred a litter kept a bitch back give rest away to my pals. :thumbs:

proper order :thumbs:

cheers kc will do that,see ya at shanes next month going down to catch up with john atb john

yeh sound be good to meet you pal :thumbs: