Most Hares Caught In One Day With One Dog, Pre Ban

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THIS HIS THE PIC OF THE DAY WITH ERN theres 15 0n the pic, 2 was from 2 days before on some diffrent ground,,,, they was [all] shot but they was flushed.. the ground were i did go was[ very green], th

Folks moaning about hares being shot and not being run by dogs, one of my permissions has been coursed and the fields driven on and because the "coursers" were so friendly when asked to leave by a las

Posted Images

As has already been said the quality breed dogs that can run a strong hare on big land can adapt to run on other ground.

Dogs that can run on little land are not always able to last a course on big land.

When people see the likes of lucky running on desert like land they assume he is being run there because that's the only place he could run, that's simply not true, all the big comps were run on big land so both dogs had no excuses, but them same dogs won matchs on fields all over, I know men who see lucky killing in style on smaller fields.

The dogs I had could run on big land, I had no worrys if we arrived at smaller land.

Would you have the confidence after a season on small fields to ship your dog to England to run hares on big land given 80 100 yard leads? It doesn't work so much the other way.

Gorger is your top dog man, why does he come over here? Because he knows its the stage to show case a good dog, he didn't say my dog can kill in little fields he's a great dog he tested him.

I AM HUNTING SINCE I COULD WALK AND HUNTED WITH ALOT OF THE MEN THAT GOT DOGS FROM ENGLAND NOT ALL BUT ALOT AND I NEVER SEEN ONE THAT COULD DO IT OVER HERE .BEFORE IT STARTS I KNOW SOME MEN HAD DOGS THEY WERE HAPPY WITH THAT CAME FROM ENGLAND BUT NOT FOR ME

speedie you have to be careful what your saying,you hunted with my old man you seen hes dogs run and you know they could do it back here willies hope was a serous dog in Ireland,so maybe the ones you seen were shit no matter where they were ran

When I hunted with yer dad he had pups of lady and hope never seen hope run with him.If any mans dog I shite he still has only his master to please one mans meat is another mans poison

that's true owen but its you that just ran the the English dogs down ,dont for get what the sire to your red and white , blue dog is

Edited by mucky paws

No bother mucky there having a good laugh here I am showing them Tia computer stuff they can't get there head around it lol,we have a new hunting partner tucker I have to get him on here

JOSIE SPENT ALONG TIME HUNTING ASK HIM THE BEST DOG HE EVER SEEN IN HIS LIFE IL TELL YEA THE ANSWER ///SLIGOEXPRESS/// AND ASK HIM ABOUT THE DAY IN DONEGAL WITH HER DONT FORGET YEA KNOW WHAT YER MEMORY IS LIKE??????????????/

No bother mucky there having a good laugh here I am showing them Tia computer stuff they can't get there head around it lol,we have a new hunting partner tucker I have to get him on here

JOSIE SPENT ALONG TIME HUNTING ASK HIM THE BEST DOG HE EVER SEEN IN HIS LIFE IL TELL YEA THE ANSWER ///SLIGOEXPRESS/// AND ASK HIM ABOUT THE DAY IN DONEGAL WITH HER DONT FORGET YEA KNOW WHAT YER MEMORY IS LIKE??????????????/

is that the same bitch that JACKED on tape you put on here?????????????????????

is that the express that ran out of diesel

Since the Lucas dog your all jumping up and down in Ireland, hares on grass paddocks ain't coursing, your all very blinkered, there's nothing in Ireland like our land here, Lucas seems to be flying your flag, I know his owner has a few others that can run a bit but he's got acces to good blood from matings etc.

We're is the big flood of your paddock dogs!? No where unless the boat got lost. Come over here and test them.

speak for yerself .how many dogs from ireland have you personaly seen running theres big land here aswell .

did yea ask him

Since the Lucas dog your all jumping up and down in Ireland, hares on grass paddocks ain't coursing, your all very blinkered, there's nothing in Ireland like our land here, Lucas seems to be flying your flag, I know his owner has a few others that can run a bit but he's got acces to good blood from matings etc.

We're is the big flood of your paddock dogs!? No where unless the boat got lost. Come over here and test them.

what have you got that you can talk so much about other dogs,as iv said we have bred plenty that could run any where and did so in front of plenty of top coursing men,as for breeding we have as good as breeding as there is both sides of the pond

you still got del boy gran daughter :thumbs:

did yea ask him

No answer I thought not??????????????ON THE ROAD IS THAT WHAT HE TOLD YEA AND 5 MORE AFTER THAT

Edited by New speedie 2

post-25269-0-85403700-1368740358_thumb.jpgpost-25269-0-85403700-1368740358_thumb.jpg

what have you got that you can talk so much about other dogs,as iv said we have bred plenty that could run any where and did so in front of plenty of top coursing men,as for breeding we have as good as breeding as there is both sides of the pond

you still got del boy gran daughter :thumbs:

no got an offer could not refuse,the red and white pup with the red collar is a grandson of delboy

Edited by mucky paws

did yea ask him

No answer I thought not??????????????ON THE ROAD IS THAT WHAT HE TOLD YEA AND 5 MORE AFTER THAT

????????????????????????????