Most Hares Caught In One Day With One Dog, Pre Ban

Speedie speedie more lies last I am saying on this I ain't bother with a half simp like you be honest you will not go for a run your all mouth,half the dogs I bought you told me get them like this one I did not even see this botch I took your word for her you said she was a lovely

birch to go for her that's the truth speedie isn't it

this birch you told me get this the day I got her

lads from speedie word he only seen her a few

days before

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m636/percho50/31447E7F-8E0F-4AD9-A9B5-

F114E3BF87AB-613-00000188F2469367_

.jpg

now the young red birch I got good money for you ran that birch into the ground telling me the pup of your bitch was going to a class better and your bitch pup run her into the ground pick her up abd run the hare all this shit,well man that has her now said he gladly go for a run with you to see your bitch running all over her,remember day on beach you said she got rickets bend legs to small no speed she be no good she done well last season speedie red bitch all single

35119E55-37AA-4CEB-8A74-74B3EF3D6CEC-66-

Now speedie i had pick of your litter the dog I picked you did not want to give him to me cause you wanted Rory to have him that's the truth to speedie.

Now finally that cream botch I swaped I could of gave my young red botch on the deal,but she was showing better signs than your pup jack gave his away full brother to yours and edmond r parted his also I wonder why. I gave

money and the pup for the cream bitch which i am over the moon I did she ran very well last season speedie and you have noting to run against her I can prove that anytime in the winter so stop telling lies speedie and you no I am right grow balls and run in the winter,I was right about your dogs to they have no wind and you no that as well as I do that's why you won't bring your dogs in other people's company and you won't slip f*****g concrete lead get out in the winter and prove me wrong I am delighted with the cream bitch I got and well I should be she done me proud last season now stick with your pets and your own little company I meet new lads and hunt as much as I can,belive me I hope you come out and run and prove me wrong as I said I got noting special but that's saying noting for you speedie lol that's some write up

5C6BDB7E-2F50-4FE3-BEE0-096E6B75FF8E-380

YOUR SUFFER WITH A COMMON COMPLANT IN THE DOG WORLD ITS CALLED A SELECTIVE MEMORY NOW WRIGHT ALL THE RUBBISH YEA LIKE ON HERE YER IN GOOD COMPANY 3 YEARS FOR THE TRUTH TO START COMING OUT IT WILL KEEP COMING ONCE IT STARTS YEA CANT STOP IT :yes:

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THIS HIS THE PIC OF THE DAY WITH ERN theres 15 0n the pic, 2 was from 2 days before on some diffrent ground,,,, they was [all] shot but they was flushed.. the ground were i did go was[ very green], th

Folks moaning about hares being shot and not being run by dogs, one of my permissions has been coursed and the fields driven on and because the "coursers" were so friendly when asked to leave by a las

Posted Images

As has already been said the quality breed dogs that can run a strong hare on big land can adapt to run on other ground.

Dogs that can run on little land are not always able to last a course on big land.

When people see the likes of lucky running on desert like land they assume he is being run there because that's the only place he could run, that's simply not true, all the big comps were run on big land so both dogs had no excuses, but them same dogs won matchs on fields all over, I know men who see lucky killing in style on smaller fields.

The dogs I had could run on big land, I had no worrys if we arrived at smaller land.

Would you have the confidence after a season on small fields to ship your dog to England to run hares on big land given 80 100 yard leads? It doesn't work so much the other way.

Gorger is your top dog man, why does he come over here? Because he knows its the stage to show case a good dog, he didn't say my dog can kill in little fields he's a great dog he tested him.

I AM HUNTING SINCE I COULD WALK AND HUNTED WITH ALOT OF THE MEN THAT GOT DOGS FROM ENGLAND NOT ALL BUT ALOT AND I NEVER SEEN ONE THAT COULD DO IT OVER HERE .BEFORE IT STARTS I KNOW SOME MEN HAD DOGS THEY WERE HAPPY WITH THAT CAME FROM ENGLAND BUT NOT FOR ME

As has already been said the quality breed dogs that can run a strong hare on big land can adapt to run on other ground.

Dogs that can run on little land are not always able to last a course on big land.

When people see the likes of lucky running on desert like land they assume he is being run there because that's the only place he could run, that's simply not true, all the big comps were run on big land so both dogs had no excuses, but them same dogs won matchs on fields all over, I know men who see lucky killing in style on smaller fields.

The dogs I had could run on big land, I had no worrys if we arrived at smaller land.

Would you have the confidence after a season on small fields to ship your dog to England to run hares on big land given 80 100 yard leads? It doesn't work so much the other way.

Gorger is your top dog man, why does he come over here? Because he knows its the stage to show case a good dog, he didn't say my dog can kill in little fields he's a great dog he tested him.

we have been testing our dogs across the pond for a long time,my dad bred the grandsire of johns dog,bred hes shamrock bitch,and a lot more that could run any where

Speedie have noting else to say only you know and I know your dogs are rubbish and you have the cheek to talk about men's dogs go away and cop onto yourself your the talk of Ireland the whole place is laughing at you,you went to a run sk and ag were running after all the lads ran there dogs you went into field with your dog fully clipped up and would not let her of the lead thanks be the god you don't have me brain washed anymore lol no selective memory here only the truth I seen you running your dogs sliping in and doubled up tell the f***ing truth anytime you singled them they ran out of steam after 2 mins sometimes not even go away you fool I met you next year bring your camera stop talking shite

I AM HUNTING SINCE I COULD WALK AND HUNTED WITH ALOT OF THE MEN THAT GOT DOGS FROM ENGLAND NOT ALL BUT ALOT AND I NEVER SEEN ONE THAT COULD DO IT OVER HERE .BEFORE IT STARTS I KNOW SOME MEN HAD DOGS THEY WERE HAPPY WITH THAT CAME FROM ENGLAND BUT NOT FOR ME

speedie you have to be careful what your saying,you hunted with my old man you seen hes dogs run and you know they could do it back here willies hope was a serous dog in Ireland,so maybe the ones you seen were shit no matter where they were ran

speedie you have to be careful what your saying,you hunted with my old man you seen hes dogs run and you know they could do it back here willies hope was a serous dog in Ireland,so maybe the ones you seen were shit no matter where they were ran

So is speedie telling lies again?????????????hes blinded by the black jacker stuff he runs so has to run everyone elses dogs down bar his OWEN lol

Since the Lucas dog your all jumping up and down in Ireland, hares on grass paddocks ain't coursing, your all very blinkered, there's nothing in Ireland like our land here, Lucas seems to be flying your flag, I know his owner has a few others that can run a bit but he's got acces to good blood from matings etc.

We're is the big flood of your paddock dogs!? No where unless the boat got lost. Come over here and test them.

Since the Lucas dog your all jumping up and down in Ireland, hares on grass paddocks ain't coursing, your all very blinkered, there's nothing in Ireland like our land here, Lucas seems to be flying your flag, I know his owner has a few others that can run a bit but he's got acces to good blood from matings etc.

We're is the big flood of your paddock dogs!? No where unless the boat got lost. Come over here and test them.

agree with you mate coursing hares is coursing hares small land or big land but you are right yer big land is tops BUT yer fen dogs will struggle to kill irish hares on small land i think gorger can back this up but for me bigger the land the better alot of small land over here but some nice bigish land aswell

When I hunted with yer dad he had pups of lady and hope never seen hope run with him.If any mans dog I shite he still has only his master to please one mans meat is another mans poison

what have you got that you can talk so much about other dogs,as iv said we have bred plenty that could run any where and did so in front of plenty of top coursing men,as for breeding we have as good as breeding as there is both sides of the pond