Most Hares Caught In One Day With One Dog, Pre Ban

1 hour ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

That still take some doing eighty hares over 5 months is 4    kills a week without missing a single of those 2 days a week through the 5 months which would be impossible with ground being to hard sometimes from lack of rain or frost aswell as the dog having no injuries for 5 months and other things that may come up in life, so to get that number your looking at maybe 5 kills a week so 3 out of 3 one day and 2 out of 3 on the other day in that week all through the winter, take some dog to even do that, it would still take a top class dog to kill 60 in a season I reckon 

simba put 60 away first season mate more with august included i’ll be up round the 70 this year easy mate bitch finished around 40 first season jack has it wrote down i think charlie was close to 50 

both of them been solid really odd little niggle about it mate 

• Like 1

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THIS HIS THE PIC OF THE DAY WITH ERN theres 15 0n the pic, 2 was from 2 days before on some diffrent ground,,,, they was [all] shot but they was flushed.. the ground were i did go was[ very green], th

Folks moaning about hares being shot and not being run by dogs, one of my permissions has been coursed and the fields driven on and because the "coursers" were so friendly when asked to leave by a las

Posted Images

6 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Daywalkers exaggerating ??? 

Never ! ?? !

Cheers.

Never ?  I’ve heard 3/4 of them don’t even go out just make it up , had 3 out 3 today bitch ran well , when they didn’t leave their house ? what’s that all about ?

Edited by Big Ron
7 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Different era, lot more hares around before lamping got so popular, that's a load of harvest hares

Lol thanks.....did they do catch and release for the first hound, so the other could catch them as well?