Most Hares Caught In One Day With One Dog, Pre Ban

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THIS HIS THE PIC OF THE DAY WITH ERN theres 15 0n the pic, 2 was from 2 days before on some diffrent ground,,,, they was [all] shot but they was flushed.. the ground were i did go was[ very green], th

Folks moaning about hares being shot and not being run by dogs, one of my permissions has been coursed and the fields driven on and because the "coursers" were so friendly when asked to leave by a las

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Daywalkers exaggerating ??? 

Never ! ?? !

Cheers.

? if you count each season as 6 months I’ve worked it out to be 15 hares a week without missing 1 week for all season for 2 seasons, never heard something so ridiculous in all my life, it would take running the dog 3 times a week and catching 5/5 every single time out, no dog that ever lived has been that good or could take that much stick 

• Like 3
Just now, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

? if you count each season as 6 months I’ve worked it out to be 15 hares a week without missing 1 week for all season for 2 seasons, never heard something so ridiculous in all my life, it would take running the dog 3 times a week and catching 5/5 every single time out, no dog that ever lived has been that good or could take that much stick 

Piece o piss 

2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

2 twice a week mate simba and charlie be around that this season camcorder is coming out this year 

That still take some doing eighty hares over 5 months is 4    kills a week without missing a single of those 2 days a week through the 5 months which would be impossible with ground being to hard sometimes from lack of rain or frost aswell as the dog having no injuries for 5 months and other things that may come up in life, so to get that number your looking at maybe 5 kills a week so 3 out of 3 one day and 2 out of 3 on the other day in that week all through the winter, take some dog to even do that, it would still take a top class dog to kill 60 in a season I reckon