Most Hares Caught In One Day With One Dog, Pre Ban

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THIS HIS THE PIC OF THE DAY WITH ERN theres 15 0n the pic, 2 was from 2 days before on some diffrent ground,,,, they was [all] shot but they was flushed.. the ground were i did go was[ very green], th

Folks moaning about hares being shot and not being run by dogs, one of my permissions has been coursed and the fields driven on and because the "coursers" were so friendly when asked to leave by a las

Posted Images

Different hares, different land, different approaches. . . . . who knows. Very impressive if any dog can catch over ten good hares, on fair runs on decent land. Out of interest, any idea how many runs he had?

KR - I wasn't aware that Jims ern did over 100 in a night?

you were away on a pilgrimage :angel: at the time ,, he went up on a scotish island,, and did it, as did gaffa,, and lloydy with his dog.

• Like 1

My old shamrock bitch kilt few 4,s frank seen her kill 5 in boston few lads of the site were there. Micky was there she kilt 4 in galway. Lucas kilt few 3,s in ire seen him with kierso and pat kill 5 in donegal. Ire hard frank as you know.

Same as yourself brendy seen 2 out 2 being done a lot of 1 to be honest noting major no 3 yet brendy lol I don't think I got 3 runs in the same day,I be happy enough if I got 1 everytime I went out be to watch a good chase and see the long ear live another day is as good as anything else

• Like 1

Frank it is now but remember few years ago plenty hares about I've seen us down galway with E ward catching 10,s few times m lynn was with us before. Captain can ask paddy and keith they were couple times. You know me brendy I can find them lol

i mean i couldnt remember exactly how many over 10,,, it could be 11 or 12

Is there an elastic band in this one tomo the truth seems to be a little stretched. You thought it was 13?? What you realy thought was that your arse was hanging out of bed and you got out to push it in again. :laugh::laugh:

Yes cap them 2 black bitches were darky and beauty 2 sisters of my old king dog x dinty. Darky is lucas mother beauty is badger mother. Paddy and keith tom flynn pogey eddie ward were there them 2 black bitches kilt 8 hares 5 single handed 3 doubled up with galway lads dogs. Paddy rusty dog very dog dog pat bred him he off alfy x kierso bitch he refused 4k for her. Kierso bitch off susie (my king dog sister) x beast. Alfy eng bred dog.

Frank it is now but remember few years ago plenty hares about I've seen us down galway with E ward catching 10,s few times m lynn was with us before. Captain can ask paddy and keith they were couple times. You know me brendy I can find them lol

yep was there that dat some days craic that :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: