Good Cheap Food For Ferrets

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

none of mine will touch dry food, but you look at the ingredients and they all have plant protein in them, so its not exactly the best for them. A localish butcher sells 500g bags of minced chicken ca

Meat meat and more meat ........

Yeah,I only have two ferrets atm and they are 9 years old,still healthy and working.They get good tucker lol.Just posted it to outline what was common practice here years ago,and it was the attitude i

i have only just put mine on dry but i used to bainly use the webbox rolls or the asda 24 crate of dog food cat foods more expensive and shite

I bet your ferts were glad to get the dry stuff. :whistling:

feed mine cat biscuits when theyre not getting meat. feck all wrong with it.

that webbox stuff is SHITE. fed it the dogs for a few weeks and it made their breath smell rancid!

I good time of year for them.. with flapppers - Brachers..

Dirty tho full of lice, I would freeze them first.. Had a bag full once whole bad was moving :bad:

ya cant beat a good dales crow! lice.... must be a southern thing :whistling:

He's more northern than you! You plonker!! Lol

• Like 1

With dry ferret food you tend to get what you pay for, look at the ingredients and you will see the difference, on some it will say chicken and on others chicken meal etc! Ferrets have a short digestive system as they are out and out carnivores and so need good quality and high levels of protein. If you were going to feed dry cat food you would need a high quality, kitten food and that will not be cheap......look at the price of Hills Science Kitten food :icon_eek: If your looking at different dry foods its a good idea to look into how pet food ingredients are listed, you could google that. :thumbs:

Title of the thread says Cheap..

Free is my favorite. . roadkill, Word of advice..dont try running it over yourself....lol

Cost you loads in petrol these days touring the roads looking for something dead :whistling:

• Like 1