Stroke Of Luck What A Walk In The Village Can Bring

Well what a stroke of luck today has brought while out in the village getting a sandwhich Some thing i must add was not intended but decided to get one any way i bumped into an old neighbour and got chatting hes a feal nice bloke any way as we talked he said you have an airgun dont you i said yee he then said i have a rabbit problem on me land (just a note lads its not massive)do you wana pop down and sort it out for us i said THATS NO PROBLEM super excited as i was he said as he walked away just come round anytime as i walked away i said ye will do thank you

i was well pleased just a small permission nothing massive but it all helps

So pleased i took that walk

• Like 1

Well done. Im off out to try and find a new permission soon as my main shoot has become devoid of rabbits after myxi and the bad weather.

yeah the best one i had had got like that but the numbers are growing again now,i am being a bit more conservative in the numbers i shoot. and try to take solitary ones as i find more often these to be bucks.

lol just been this afternoon for a walk around my new shootin perm and to my supprise its thirteen bloody acres with rabbits around the edges gave it the once over to sus out the nibbled grass spoke to me mate he said best time is aroud 8 to 8.30 you can see the buggers runing around said just come any time they do a lot of damage i was really pleaase so gunna gived a few hours over the week end looking forward to it

Any permission is better than none mate.

The rabbits seem to be appearing more & more now in certain areas so hopefully things will be back to normal and we start reading good reports again soon

Darryl