• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took this one today Ears

Couple pics of lucky and king

Posted Images

I could just put that one of Ronnie's ears up again they are the spit of each other. I'll get some up over Christmas. She's doing well, very testing on my patience, never had a coursing bred dog before, feels like having my first dog again, learning as I go. If it could shrug its shoulders it would! I am suppressing my overwhelming urge to rip one of its legs of and beat it to death with the soggy end as I know the bitches potential......

I know the feeling bud......lol

wesley is mental getting rid of mini thats what i named her as her mother is called mouse = mini mouse as she looks identical lol any chance of getting a picture of her up please mate wesley told me the bitch had caught 23 rabbits and can jump for fun he wont get another 1 to do that i know he got high hopes for the other pup he got but ill bet a pound to a penny by the time that pup turns 8 month it wont of caught 23 rabbits lol like i say he is mental tell ya mate to keep us updated atb pp :thumbs:

took king out on the lamp last night he had 2 runs caught 1 class run and catch he making a fine dog he over took the rabbit before it made the hedge turned and faced it and boxed it off the hedge it was pure class rabbit managed to get past him and 2 foot from the hedge king put a burst on and struck doing a full sumersault into the hedge with rabbit in his mouth then retrived it after his victory lap lol my boy was over the moon :toast:

• Like 3

Get in there mate good to here , can't understand why anyone would pass a pup on on the hope other will come good bitch pup 23 rabs what does the lad hope for lol like my pup fracturing hip it can all change so quickly good on you dean bud

wesley is mental getting rid of mini thats what i named her as her mother is called mouse = mini mouse as she looks identical lol any chance of getting a picture of her up please mate wesley told me the bitch had caught 23 rabbits and can jump for fun he wont get another 1 to do that i know he got high hopes for the other pup he got but ill bet a pound to a penny by the time that pup turns 8 month it wont of caught 23 rabbits lol like i say he is mental tell ya mate to keep us updated atb pp :thumbs:

can't put pics on, let you know how he gets on with her