do your dogs get injured alot ?and does insurence not go up in price every year

no mate just my other dog was only 5yr old ,when he died of cancer

had dogs 25yrs this is first insurance, I have had used it once dog had a virus

with no problem of insurance paying out £240 :thumbs:

do your dogs get injured alot ?and does insurence not go up in price every year

no mate just my other dog was only 5yr old ,when he died of cancer

had dogs 25yrs this is first insurance, I have had used it once dog had a virus

with no problem of insurance paying out £240 :thumbs:

im the same mate never had it worth a thought you dont know whats going to happen mate had his insured and can mind him saying it went up in price every year good luck pal

I have said this before, I don't insure my dogs, in all the years and dogs ive had, the premiums would far out way any cost incurred at the vets, That said, I am confident and knowledgeable enough to be able to treat most thing myself and if the injury or ailment was life changing or restrictive I would put the dog to sleep rather than spending thousands of pounds on treatment

more of less the same the dogs i have just now are 4 years old last time they were at the vets was there jabs think the most ive paid over the 35 years ive had dogs is 135 pounds

ive got 3 dogs here, the old bitch is 14 this year she's been to the vets twice cost = £100 Max, the old dog 11 has never been to the vet and the younger dog 6 cost me £300 the other year because his leg muscle required stitching so total cost = £400. If the premium was £12 per dog then insurance over the same periods would have cost me over £2000 but as i say this is reliant on knowing how to treat minor injuries and being able to recognise when your out of your depth

I've had 4 decent claims, paid out every time, £780, £750, £380ish & £350, for 3 dogs it's around £35 a month, it's only risen £5 in 3 years. would much rather just pay that than all at once to be honest, :thumbs:

I have insurance I pay under £6 a month after my other halfs bitch cost me £500 after hiting a barbed wire fence on easter sunday basicly skined her front leg so I think its worth it my excess isn't that bad at £99