Bought Myself A Few Pigeons

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One bit of advice I'll give you which I've got off others is take that bowl of food out and feed them once a day. You want them piling into the food dish when you call them, either a whistle or shakin

yeah gnipper mate they will work an thieve anything that resembles a pigeon, even when flown in a flock pouters will peel off and go hunting if they spy a pigeon, to get the most out of the sport you

got myself 4 new pigeons 2 limerick tumblers and 2 Birmingham rollers well chuffed we them as its the first time i have kept them

Posted Images

nice , i used to keep a kit of rollers on the allotment , hours of enjoyment.

got myself 4 new pigeons 2 limerick tumblers and 2 Birmingham rollers :laugh: well chuffed we them as its the first time i have kept them :yes:

good stuff pal ,im just starting out with rollerrs again after a few years break im off upto cumbria on sunday to visit a flier and hopefully come back with some birds (birkett lines)

I'm just trying to start up myself, I've got 2 rollers (which might not roll), 3 tipplers and 2 free range rollers. My rollers are sitting eggs at the mo and the tipplers I've had a week so I've not got anything I can fly at the mo. Need a few squeakers to start a kit off.

IMAG1061-1_zps9898d994.jpg

IMAG1081_zps0de30a61.jpg

Edited by gnipper

I thought rollers were only good for enticing other racing pigeons in, am I old school lol?

That's nowt to do with rollers baw lol

Aww lol, is that tumblers then or fan tails? Or am I talking keek lol.

I thought rollers were only good for enticing other racing pigeons in, am I old school lol?

That's nowt to do with rollers baw lol

Aww lol, is that tumblers then or fan tails? Or am I talking keek lol.

I used to keep fantails and tumblers: only problem was, they bred and bred, until I had a fookin great flock of the things and they took to sitting on the house roof in between exercising themselves ........ after a while it looked like it had snowed only on my house :icon_eek::laugh::laugh::laugh: Fun to watch, but messy b*stards :laugh:

• Like 1