Dogs Out Of Golly

listen lads every dog has its limit i find a lot of lads wont let a dog heal up befor its next outing i owned a dog out of golly called jake and i be very onest he wouldnt do big bambi but anything eles he was great on but in all onesty he never had a lot of gears so mabe he go sick of chasing bambi but i believe that dogs are bred 4 surton things and 4 deer unles golly was put 2 a pure greyhound deer dogs they were surtonley not but that is only my opion from what ive seen of the 1 i owned

by big bimbi what you mean stags and bucks?......wasnt buster gollys sire a saluki x X bull x?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

one of the many owners.........!!!! no wonder the dog spewed every tom dick and harry running its bollocks off because of a name...............every living thing worked over the top will spew.........

any dog will spew with wankers treating them like machines,..no rest,shit grub,cold kennels,run after run,running them sore,running them tired,running em injured,and so on and so on.........

listen lads every dog has its limit i find a lot of lads wont let a dog heal up befor its next outing i owned a dog out of golly called jake and i be very onest he wouldnt do big bambi but anything eles he was great on but in all onesty he never had a lot of gears so mabe he go sick of chasing bambi but i believe that dogs are bred 4 surton things and 4 deer unles golly was put 2 a pure greyhound deer dogs they were surtonley not but that is only my opion from what ive seen of the 1 i owned

by big bimbi what you mean stags and bucks?......wasnt buster gollys sire a saluki x X bull x?

yes mate stags and bucks but on anything eles he get the job done but i can only judge on what ive seen of the breeding

i dont think it was golly who spewd because he had 2 many wormers i think that was a dog out of him i could be wrong

i dont think it was golly who spewd because he had 2 many wormers i think that was a dog out of him i could be wrong

Golly spewed ,one of the many owners on here said what happened ,he was bred out of a spewer too fact !!!!

one of the many owners.........!!!! no wonder the dog spewed every tom dick and harry running its bollocks off because of a name...............every living thing worked over the top will spew..........or die......theres some idiots doing the running dog scene ..........thats not too say they shouldnt be tested to get there full potential but fooking annoys me when people use that word as it dont mean shite,...............worked regular with plenty of rest and the right grub then fair enough if the dog fails ............but because the dogs called duracell it can run all night .............load of horlicks .........my dog has spewd where i pushed her too far by accident ...........i think you can sicken them instead of giving them rest and keeping them keen ........im fooked if i could run me bollocks off every night and not think fook this .....lol

its all about image and i feel for the dog ,.............getting abused by different people ,............why cant people enjoy the dog and live with a decent level of work instead of ruining a good dog because of a name..... :thumbdown:

• Like 11

Golly spewed ,one of the many owners on here said what happened ,he was bred out of a spewer too fact !!!!

one of the many owners.........!!!! no wonder the dog spewed every tom dick and harry running its bollocks off because of a name...............every living thing worked over the top will spew..........or die......theres some idiots doing the running dog scene ..........thats not too say they shouldnt be tested to get there full potential but fooking annoys me when people use that word as it dont mean shite,...............worked regular with plenty of rest and the right grub then fair enough if the dog fails ............but because the dogs called duracell it can run all night .............load of horlicks .........my dog has spewd where i pushed her too far by accident ...........i think you can sicken them instead of giving them rest and keeping them keen ........im fooked if i could run me bollocks off every night and not think fook this .....lol

its all about image and i feel for the dog ,.............getting abused by different people ,............why cant people enjoy the dog and live with a decent level of work instead of ruining a good dog because of a name..... :thumbdown:

and there you have it,, :thumbs:

i have seen a black dog from him that my mate had-ok the first few times around a hole-after a few weeks time he made it look hard work-looks wise he was a machine-but no brains at all-its not my business to say why my mate sold him,but you would laugh your arses off if you knew-lol- and the lads that have him now are happy enough :icon_eek: each to their own and that-but makes me wonder how tested these dogs really are- in the last 5 years i have only seen 1bull x dog that i would want to own myself and that belonged to the same lad that had this golly bred dog-most the 1s ive seen of late are f***ing Cowards full stop :yes: -dont mind if they got back up and most look the part,but they aint worth the kennel space imho-bull xs are for 1 thing only and if they cant do them on their own from a hole or on the lamp then they shite-regardless of who breeds them-i dont keep bull xs myself but was lucky to of known 2 of the best that have walked this land-never heard a bad word from anybody that was lucky enough to own a pup from ether :yes: and they are the bench mark for what i believe bull xs should be capable of doing-thats my ten penaff for what its worth :thumbs: atb

• Like 3

funny this post should come up i was just thinking the other day a few years ago this section on the hunting life was full of bull x posts and a lot was about the golly dog, now you never hear much about the cross

funny this post should come up i was just thinking the other day a few years ago this section on the hunting life was full of bull x posts and a lot was about the golly dog, now you never hear much about the cross

fashions change :laugh:

which is a good thing imo let them day walkers carry on :laugh:

• Like 1

which is a good thing imo let them day walkers carry on :laugh:

And thay carn`t half carry on :laugh: :laugh:

any dog will spew with wankers treating them like machines,..no rest,shit grub,cold kennels,run after run,running them sore,running them tired,running em injured,and so on and so on.........

• Like 10