Dogs Out Of Golly

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

one of the many owners.........!!!! no wonder the dog spewed every tom dick and harry running its bollocks off because of a name...............every living thing worked over the top will spew.........

any dog will spew with wankers treating them like machines,..no rest,shit grub,cold kennels,run after run,running them sore,running them tired,running em injured,and so on and so on.........

i dont think it was golly who spewd because he had 2 many wormers i think that was a dog out of him i could be wrong

i dont think it was golly who spewd because he had 2 many wormers i think that was a dog out of him i could be wrong

Golly spewed ,one of the many owners on here said what happened ,he was bred out of a spewer too fact !!!!

:thumbs: it was his son josh,, also got told by a mate that own him at the time that golly refused 1 in a dig on a hot day, but the same boy rated golly as a producer which he was, he produced the goods when used on greyhounds and bullxs even tho he was scatter bred him self,, and the story goes that buster spewed on a buck,,im not running the dogs down i own a golly dog my self,,, :yes:

listen lads every dog has its limit i find a lot of lads wont let a dog heal up befor its next outing i owned a dog out of golly called jake and i be very onest he wouldnt do big bambi but anything eles he was great on but in all onesty he never had a lot of gears so mabe he go sick of chasing bambi but i believe that dogs are bred 4 surton things and 4 deer unles golly was put 2 a pure greyhound deer dogs they were surtonley not but that is only my opion from what ive seen of the 1 i owned

Edited by bulldog2