Been Offerd A Virak .22 What Are You Thoughts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mike, I'm not normally one to talk out of term on a public forum but you seriously need to wind your neck in mate.   It's not fair that every new member you "suspect" is being tarred with the sam

I suspect he might have had an educated guess after looking at his pellet tin, or he could have wildly stabbed in the dark after reading the side if the breech block...

My guess would be .22 looking at the title of the thread

They are German, spelled Weihrauch

If you know the model, even better.

But to answer your question, they are the gold standard in spring airguns.

Tony

First bet would be to find out what model it is, Weihrauch do more than one break barrel .22 buddy and they're vastly different price ranges and quality etc.

have a look here and figure out which yours is. People might be able to help you out a bit more then fella :thumbs:

ok great help chaps i shall ask him what are they like for target an hunting in the like of accuracy power wise chaps just bull part figures

Again it depends what model it is fella but Weihrauch as an average are accurate and well built. As long as it's been looked after then it should be a good gun and worlds apart from your SMK.

My only personal experience with weihrauch was my dads HW35 and that was a solid workhorse if a little on the heavy side.

• Like 1