Guest scramble

Glad the old twats finally gone. hopefully all the arse kissing and bullshit about what a great manager he was doesnt last too long. :bye: you wont be missed by many.

:hmm: all them trophies are just bullshit eh?? ;)

I'm gutted! Massive shame he's going but he should go out there and enjoy retirement with his head held high. I've heard people saying United will now drop away from the title race :icon_eek: absolutely no chance, if we get Moyes in (prefer him over Mourinho) and a world class attacking mid, the title is sewn up again for another year :yes:

the guy was and is an arse hole, only coming out to play when united have won. If there was a bad performance from the team, he felt he was above answering questions as to why. :yes:

first class nobber you lad :yes: watch a lot of football do ya i think not :D

thanks for that fella ;) i watch my team most weeks. cant say its good football though. :laugh: you get a ticket to OT every week??? i think not.

home and away been going from 1970 so yes i think so :D villa feel for you but some one as to follow them :laugh:

:thumbs: must be boring having nothing to moan about every game, we love a good whine at VP :laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sad day for football. The witnessing of a true great ending his legacy.

Coming from a life long Liverpool fan I'd like to wish Fergie all the best, one game from the sack all them years ago and now retiring after all that success, don't think we'll see the likes of him a

Thatcher dead and Fergie retires, somewhere there's a scouser holding a lamp with one wish left!

Posted Images

Glad the old twats finally gone. hopefully all the arse kissing and bullshit about what a great manager he was doesnt last too long. :bye: you wont be missed by many.

I'm gutted! Massive shame he's going but he should go out there and enjoy retirement with his head held high. I've heard people saying United will now drop away from the title race :icon_eek: absolutely no chance, if we get Moyes in (prefer him over Mourinho) and a world class attacking mid, the title is sewn up again for another year :yes:

the guy was and is an arse hole, only coming out to play when united have won. If there was a bad performance from the team, he felt he was above answering questions as to why. :yes:

thanks for that fella ;) i watch my team most weeks. cant say its good football though. :laugh: you get a ticket to OT every week??? i think not.

home and away been going from 1970 so yes i think so :D villa feel for you but some one as to follow them :laugh:

:thumbs: must be boring having nothing to moan about every game, we love a good whine at VP :laugh:

:laugh: done well last few games you lot might be a bit late for you :bye::D

Who do you support Scramble??

I'm a villa fan, like i said the football aint been good to watch for a long time .

Got better as the seasons gone on though! Some of them lads you've got are real talents :yes: i watched the Sunderland game on the tele, who's the right back? Tore Sunderland a new one....and don't get me started on Benteke, i f***ing love him :laugh::thumbs:

you can't knock what he's done but it could never happen again a big club going

that amount of time without a trophy or champions league the manager just

wouldn't last venger is only still there coz he gets CL which financially is bigger

than the other trophies

lab and baw nice badge on the coat lab

537209_10151403364411350_1712772213_n-Co:toast:

Nae wonder Baw had toothache.............. :toast:

• Like 3

Sad day for football. The witnessing of a true great ending his legacy.

Holy f**k......8500 posts and that's the first sensible thing you have ever said !!.......it truly is turning into a momentous day!! Lol lol lol

• Like 5
Guest scramble

:laugh: done well last few games you lot might be a bit late for you :bye::D

nah wigan result last night has (barring a miracle) secured our prem status for one more season IMO :whistling:

Guest scramble

Who do you support Scramble??

I'm a villa fan, like i said the football aint been good to watch for a long time .

Got better as the seasons gone on though! Some of them lads you've got are real talents :yes: i watched the Sunderland game on the tele, who's the right back? Tore Sunderland a new one....and don't get me started on Benteke, i f*****g love him :laugh::thumbs:

Matty lowton :thumbs: had a blinder that game, and showing some real promise as have a few of PL young lads. we just need to offload the dead wood ie Ireland and Bent and move forward. Benteke has single handedly saved our club this season. :yes:

• Like 1

True legend, can't see us getting any manager that will ever match him, and I'd hate to be the one to try and fill his boots, can't see it ever bein done

Who can we think of to replace a bad-tempered Scot, with lots of spare time and is fond of a drink ? Mmmm...... :hmm: