Lurcher Bull Saluki, Pups Ready Now

im selling my pups, ready now, there is 3 there, 2 x male, 1 female, male = black and white, 1 x red and white,= male, 1 x red and white = female, from great working parents, mother from barry (badger )blyth line, racey quarter bull, sire is red 3 quarter saluki greyhound ,day and night dog ,both quality proven dogs, 7 in the litter, 4 kept back for own use, £125 , 1st come , 1st serve, please ring or text dont pm, thanks 07804795914

post-54523-0-97227000-1367941879.jpg

post-54523-0-33115900-1367941891.jpg

post-54523-0-89118500-1367941904.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

oy !! mouth piece, why comment when what you have to say is nothing but negative, what im saying is these are cheap at the price they are and they will go at that price , and believe me, the people ge

Hot meat your posts do my head in haha, have you got a stutter haha

Hahahahaha I guess I won't be asked to mod the working dogs an peddlers section anytime soon haha

Posted Images

oy !! mouth piece, why comment when what you have to say is nothing but negative, what im saying is these are cheap at the price they are and they will go at that price , and believe me, the people getting them will be vetted, as much as i can, what do you want me to do, go and do a home visit !! do a police check on them, if yav got nothing positive ta say ya mug, keep them to ya sel, !!!! :censored: anyway lads, 1 pup left and its the black and white male, and by the way shit lips, / keyboard warrior, the 2 that have gone , have gone to working homes, why is it that this hunting life is getting worse, just no need for it !! ;)

• Like 13

John why waste your breath mate hes just one of them lads that just comment on every post to build up there status hes a mega hunter lol no pics on his profile no friends either read his topics mate says hes got a couple of young dogs then asking people about bull x's then says hes asked a man "he has just meet to breed him a puppy " another computer hunter you are offering quality pups to people on here at a fair price good lck

Edited by Simpson10

Eh simpson you've sold a few dogs on here now haha if they were any good they wouldn't need advrrtised to strangers on here as first come first served haha and I suggest you go back and tral my posts and read them.properly haha

so selling a few dogs on here means you have shite dogs eh, you really havnt got a clue !! mega hunter my arse, keyboard hunter with tits !!

• Like 1