Discovery Td5 Psi Motorsport Chip

I have been offered one of these chips second hand for my discovery. The lad wont give me a price but is open to offers but I have no idea how much they are worth and dont want to be ripped off. Anybody have any ideas how much these chips are worth second hand?

The link below shows the spec in the website
http://www.psi-motorsport.com/turbodiesel/fiche-e.php?selectid=141&lg=en

​Any help would be appreciated.

Egr blank just makes your engine run cleaner as it doesnt put exhaust gases back through your engine but it doesnt make a noticable difference to power your better off tweaking the pump and turbo, easy job can be found on internet forums but be careful with the bolt on the back of the pump as it will make it smoke bad if you tweak it too much or snap like mine did

• 2 weeks later...

i went for the chip in the end, different settings on it means i can change it to suit my needs. at the moment it must be on a power setting because the difference in power is unreal. and on the plus side the change in fuel economy is un-noticeable even with all the extra power.