Good Vets In South Wales

does anybody in south wales know of any good vets in the area just incase i need them in the future, took a pup to ystrad mynach vets yesterday and they pulled my f*king pants down after paying £200 they decide it would be best to put my dog down after telling me another £150 and hed be on the mend. that £150 today has gone up to £500-£700 pound and then a possible £2000-£3000 if needed any further treatment. lastnight i didnt really have the option of putting him to sleep but today when i told them i cant afford to spend any more money with them theyre happy to put him to sleep. to say im unhappy is an understatement and now iv got to go and pick him up and bury him, what a bunch of useless c*nts!

Funnily enough mate i was going to warn you about them on my post.

my old bitch spent a few days there once they didn't want me to to visit so i just turned up and found her covered in shite with a paw swollen up 5 times it's normal size were a bandage was too tight.

i wasn't too happy to say the least.

thats bad mate really feel for you :yes: some lad from my street had the same problem for treatment on his rotty the vets kept saying it needed this and that when they new it wasnt going to get better,it had parvo and took him for £10,000 :censored:

goat sorry about you dog.had the same with that vet about 7 or 8 years ago my bitch had a fit on the way home from lamping she took a nock on the head long story short 800 pounds later and speeking to a fourth vet there will she get her eye site back she sed no wankers

I've always found Summerwood in Blackwood good with me and the Bridge vets in Pontllanfraith as always been fair with my mates terriers and they get banged up a bit.

I wouldn't say either are cheap but all vets seem expensive these days. :thumbs:

• Like 1

all i want is a trusted vet who wont bullshit me, just picked the dog up and burried him and to me it looks like theyv done feckall to the dog. i knew it wouldnt be cheap but i could of done what they done to him myself and saved £200 and saved him 12 hours of pain. and they even had the cheek to ask me for £79 at half 12 today for keeping him on painkillers, that was to go up in time...and also i think it was £68 to put him to sleep. did i f*ck give them that!

jean morris in newport was the best about allways took my dogs there, summerhill avenue ,she did retire but i think she still works there part time ...

Yes, she works there part time still, and over sees the thing I think. I know the head nurse at summerhill and although I have never taken an animal there, they seem a tidy lot.

• Like 1

the twats in ystrad lied to me and had my by the boll*cks when i took the dog there they wouldnt let me take him from there which is understandable in a way. dont know what i can do but im sure its something i can do to the twats and maybe get a refund the way they treated me was fecking appauling in my eyes.

• Like 1

does anybody in south wales know of any good vets in the area just incase i need them in the future, took a pup to ystrad mynach vets yesterday and they pulled my f*king pants down after paying £200 they decide it would be best to put my dog down after telling me another £150 and hed be on the mend. that £150 today has gone up to £500-£700 pound and then a possible £2000-£3000 if needed any further treatment. lastnight i didnt really have the option of putting him to sleep but today when i told them i cant afford to spend any more money with them theyre happy to put him to sleep. to say im unhappy is an understatement and now iv got to go and pick him up and bury him, what a bunch of useless c*nts!

Took a bull terrier down there years ago . They told me treatment would cost £600 so i told them to go ahead but stop the treatment when it comes to £200.

They didnt stop the treatment and it cost me £200..

All that hard work I putt in to breed that pup I feel like going over there my self and shoving the pain killer down her f***ing throat half these vets think they got the right to print money they rip you of and baffle you with bullshit if you had said I've got 5 thousand pound just save the pup he be home by now they knew you were struggling and thought its easier to putt him to sleep they don't give to fucks about animal welfare just lining their pockets

• Like 1