The Sandwell Field Sports Vhtv Spectre Review (Parts 1 And 2).

Hi there forum friends,

Well it’s almost taken 3 months to complete this review but here it is broken down into 2 parts, each around 15 minutes in length.

When I and Davy started shooting these VHTV Spectre’s back in the middle of February we knew that they were something very special, so decided right back then not to rush a good thing but to push the rifles to the extreme limit to see what they were cable of.

In this 2 part review you will see the Sandwell Field Sports VHTV Spectres in action at the shop, on the indoor range, on the out door range, then finally in the field culling legal UK vermin.

I hope that you will agree after watching these 2 parts that Tony Wall at Sandwell Field Sports as yet again produced a great job with these rifles, yet again showing people the work he and his staff produce.

Please enjoy and please feel free to comment.

Si & Davy.

Part 1

Part 2

Edited by zini
  • Like 9

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi there forum friends,   Well it’s almost taken 3 months to complete this review but here it is broken down into 2 parts, each around 15 minutes in length.   When I and Davy started shooting thes

Davy please take the bloody price label off it we all know that its a new gun. Brill shooting boys.

Cracking review there lads and some fine shooting, amazing results from a sfs tuned rifle in the right hands. Davy you look like a kid in a candy store when shooting the spectre indoors , look forwar

Are these just for you two or are they going to be for the public? Watching the videos, there looks to be no kick either forwards or rear. STUNNING i'm going to start saving for mine, now what can I put on E-Bay?

• Like 2

Are these just for you two or are they going to be for the public? Watching the videos, there looks to be no kick either forwards or rear. STUNNING i'm going to start saving for mine, now what can I put on E-Bay?

No Roger they are not just for us 2.

Tony as said that after the review is done if people are interested he will do a run of 30 of them, each one serial numbered.

simply amazing. cracking review there lads, :toast:

proves 3 points aswell,

i. breakbarrels are every bit as accurate as underlevers...

ii. a springer can be shot as accurately as a pcp, if you do your bit,

and iii. the noise from a well tuned springer is roughly the same as a pcp, from a slight distance away you hardly hear it at all.

love watching VHTV keep the reviews and vermin shots coming.

atvb, SKoT :victory:

• Like 1

Cracking review there lads and some fine shooting, amazing results from a sfs tuned rifle in the right hands. Davy you look like a kid in a candy store when shooting the spectre indoors :yes: , look forward to seeing them in the comps lads :thumbs: . ATB Aaron

• Like 2

simply amazing. cracking review there lads, :toast:

proves 3 points aswell,

i. breakbarrels are every bit as accurate as underlevers...

ii. a springer can be shot as accurately as a pcp, if you do your bit,

and iii. the noise from a well tuned springer is roughly the same as a pcp, from a slight distance away you hardly hear it at all.

love watching VHTV keep the reviews and vermin shots coming.

atvb, SKoT :victory:

So true Skot :yes: .

It also proves that it doesn't matter which caliber you choose to shoot as they are both as accurate as each other.

One just takes a little more trajectory / combo knowledge to get the same results as the other one.

And yes i can tell you that now the Spectres are bedded in and matched with the right pellet if shot correctly they are as accurate as a pcp.

Si.

• Like 1

Amazing shooting lads and great video. Si, can you sort me out with a Spectre?! :D

Well done chaps :thumbs:

If you phone Tony up you will be able to order one Ste ;) .

Like i said earlier he is considering doing a run of 30 of them mate.

Si.

Cracking review there lads and some fine shooting, amazing results from a sfs tuned rifle in the right hands. Davy you look like a kid in a candy store when shooting the spectre indoors :yes: , look forward to seeing them in the comps lads :thumbs: . ATB Aaron

Thanks Aaron,

Yeah Davy's face was a picture wasn't it buddy?

I think he was a little shocked to the results of the rifle at a not even bedded in stage.

This is the reason we push the SFS tuned stuff so much here and on YouTube mate.

Not just because SFS now sponsor VHTV along with Nite Site or because Tony is our friend, but because we want others to see and feel a SFS tuned rifle and see the difference you get from one compared to a OTB model.

They are like chalk and cheese as you now know mate after getting your S2 tuned HW97KT.

Si.