Sign in to follow this  
RED_BULL

Whats The Best Thing For Cuts???

before you think about healing a cut like that you need to get rid of any dirt,puss or bacteria daz automatic draws any shit out by all means use honey or healing cream after 3 days get any thing thats in there out watch it fizz and how much puss comes out of any wound it is amazing stuff belive me atb pp

before you think about healing a cut like that you need to get rid of any dirt,puss or bacteria daz automatic draws any shit out by all means use honey or healing cream after 3 days get any thing thats in there out watch it fizz and how much puss comes out of any wound it is amazing stuff belive me atb pp

my mate uses it to wash his dogs feet down after running and says its real good to stop them getting mankey nail beds

Epsom salts are great for cleaning out wounds aswell and can be used as a poultos when made into a paste. Manuka honey is very good as gorger said about its healing. You can pay between £7 up to as expensive as £45 for it. I have found the cheep version does just the same job. ATB :thumbs:

Epsom salts are great for cleaning out wounds aswell and can be used as a poultos when made into a paste. Manuka honey is very good as gorger said about its healing. You can pay between £7 up to as expensive as £45 for it. I have found the cheep version does just the same job. ATB :thumbs:

£45 for a jar of honey I'd want a hive and the colony of bees aswell for that price be fecked,antiseptic wound powder is good for drying and putting a scab on

£45 for a jar of honey I'd want a hive and the colony of bees aswell for that price be fecked,antiseptic wound powder is good for drying and putting a scab on
That's what you don't want to happen wound powder dries it up to quick, same with hyrogen peroxide but is good for the initial clean to remove any debries, clean and moist the way forward manuka honey or cut n heal ointment ;)
  • Like 2

Manuka is an anticeptic and contains healing properties and comes from new zealand the bees polinate the manka bushes when making the honey yes it can be very expensive as i said the cheap stuff does just as good a job. I swear by it myself :thumbs: I recommended it to another member on here and they found it to be very affective.

goose grease is good for a bad chest

So is manuka honey :laugh: may even bee good for your dog collar :laugh::D

• Like 1

Just asking is daz automatic the same as normal daz as i was lookin in sainsburys n they said the aint got it in lol.