How Much Collie In My Dog??

obviously more than you, what do you want me to do write a scientific paper on it ffs

as neoleavers post says after generations you can get throw backs which would be

impossible if the genes weren't there

No! obviously not!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Naa its 2/8 collie

FFS mate get a grip - the lad had his answer in a few different permutations...and that makes them twats.....????? You've had a sense of humour failure I reckon...

does it bite .if so there to much collie in it lol

Posted Images

There is also the possibility that, with so much greyhound on each side , your dog could have virtually no collie in it.

pure greyhound are you havn a laugh

f**k me! can you not f*****g read!

no but thanks for the offer..an yes i can read

There is also the possibility that, with so much greyhound on each side , your dog could have virtually no collie in it.

Then you'll see that I never mentioned pure Greyhound.

always wondered how im white and me mum and dad are as black as the ace of spades............they told me ,one day when i understand genetics i will see its possible ......lol :hmm:

White parents do very occasionally give birth to black children and vice versa....genes will always out no matter how long they are dormant.

Then you'll see that I never mentioned pure Greyhound.

ok then virtually no greyhound

always wondered how im white and me mum and dad are as black as the ace of spades............they told me ,one day when i understand genetics i will see its possible ......lol :hmm:

White parents do very occasionally give birth to black children and vice versa....genes will always out no matter how long they are dormant.

thats what happened........ :blink:

thats what happened........ :blink:

There was a lad who grew up near me exactly the same, everyone used to think he was adopted, he was (or looked) 100% white/european and his mum/dad sisters and brother were all obviously mixed race.....nature works in some weird and wonderful ways at times.

obviously more than you, what do you want me to do write a scientific paper on it ffs

as neoleavers post says after generations you can get throw backs which would be

impossible if the genes weren't there

No! obviously not!

well i don't know what your saying,i said the collie gene is still there but dormant, you where saying

it could virtually disappear in one generation.now i don't know what your saying