Working Sheep/cattle Dog Section

Anyone else interested?

get enough people interested to make it woth while and its possible, however you only have to look at the amount that wanted a barf section and see how many actually use it to see why adding sections doesn`t happen to often :thumbs:

:thumbs: i get ya paul,that was a good dig at them,that wanted the barf section lol.

Theres not much chance of getting enough people interested in working farm dogs,if theres no section to put them in?

Isn't the barf diet common sense?

:thumbs: i get ya paul,that was a good dig at them,that wanted the barf section lol.

Theres not much chance of getting enough people interested in working farm dogs,if theres no section to put them in?

Isn't the barf diet common sense?

common sense aint that common :laugh:

• 2 months later...

Nah,, bugger em ! The HUNTING life,, so until coursing ewes becomes legal,, forget it ! lol

I'm with this one here, it is a hunting forum. Next we'll be posting pictures of our cattle ;)

Good point, but...it also says "country life" under the logo. Also, there are several non-hunting sections on here already.

I guess it comes down to whether it would be a section for working farm dogs working on farms or dogs descended from working farm dogs hunting. Did I get that right? :blink:

Edited by Neal