Looking For A Stud Dog In The South (Patterdale)

still a pup wait until shes worked a few seasons until shes 4 then think of breeding her

You really think shes too young?

Probably good advice!

yea still very young give her few seasons yet and when she s ticked all the boxes breed her and one of the few who ve asked a question and seem to have heeded whats been said instead of throwing toys out of pram and doing there own thing anyway all the best in future with the bitch

• Like 1

give her a few years and if your happy with her breed her iv a bitch here 3 year old if she does another year i might breed her il only breed for my own use best of luck with her :thumbs:

Thanks for the replies guys,i will take the advice and leave it a few years!

Took her out today for her first bit of proper ratting,she has taken about 8 rats so far but only in situations of having a single rat under pallets or taking young rats i have caught in live traps.

I had to move a chicken hutch that had concrete slabs underneath,reckon i must have dug out about 15 rats and in all she killed 8 of them,not a bad start i dont think!

A bit of advice,do you guys like to let the dog work where it wants or do you keep them on a lead in a place you want them to be then release when you see a rat bolting?

Looking for other Terriers working around Sussex that i could take her to work with,hoping she (and myself) can pick it up being around more experienced dogs!.

Regards

Terry.