Big Cat Sightings

i was in a field about a year ago when i came across a chinese water deer .its fur had been stripped off on one side and the whole side of the deer had been eaten.there is no way a fox or foxes could have eaten that much of a deer.a few weeks later i saw a decomposed muntjack deer in some tree branches .which was to high up for any one to throw it.years ago in a wood im certain i saw a lynx like looking animal one second it was there then it was gone.at miltonbryan near woburn a black panther like cat has been seen several times.has anyone on here seen dead deer high up in trees or hailf eaten ones.or any big cat sightings.? in my area big cats sightings are often reported

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I were you, I'd go to the doctor and get your medication increased

Black greyhound I've read loads of your threads & haven't said a thing like but honest to god you don't 1/2 talk some shit like you start pointless threads & the worst thing is you believe you

blackgreyhound,..I have been real close,.. to a medium sized,..big cat and it now stands forever,in a glass case

i was in a field about a year ago when i came across a chinese water deer .its fur had been stripped off on one side and the whole side of the deer had been eaten.there is no way a fox or foxes could have eaten that much of a deer.a few weeks later i saw a decomposed muntjack deer in some tree branches .which was to high up for any one to throw it.years ago in a wood im certain i saw a lynx like looking animal one second it was there then it was gone.at miltonbryan near woburn a black panther like cat has been seen several times.has anyone on here seen dead deer high up in trees or hailf eaten ones.or any big cat sightings.? in my area big cats sightings are often reported

If I were you, I'd go to the doctor and get your medication increased :thumbs:

• Like 14

I am all for diversity on forums, it takes all sorts to make the world go round. You were funny at the begining, but your beyond a joke now. FFS your like a child making up stories, a child knows no better, but come on, a grown man should.

TC

Edited by tiercel

you will be supprised how much a fox can eat and badgers will eat most stuff they find

you will be supprised how much a fox can eat and badgers will eat most stuff they find

he said they were up in the trees lol proberbly a green finch they are pretty big with a decent beak on them lol

C'mon now Tiercel,...it takes all sorts to make the world go round,.. thy knows..

Live and let live, says I :D

Oh,.. blackgreyhound,..I have been real close to a medium sized,..big cat and the rascal now stands forever,in a glass case :thumbs:

HaylingSwampCat003.jpg

Come on chalky tell us the story behind it !

It's funny,,you see leopards ,, cheaters ,and all manor of big cats on Wildlife documentaries from all over the world,, even very rare cats like snow leopards actually filmed hunting,, high up in the Himalayers ,,, yet a tiny poxy country like ours we can't see a wild creature the size of a leopard or panther with any regularity....

Mind I do remember a medium sized cat being shot in the late 80,s it was a jungle cat,,or cerval something like that,,, there were pics of it in the shooting times

Blackgreyhound,,,, why do you think it was to high for a decomposed munty carcass to be,,,,?

Manys the time whilst walking the dogs I chuck carcasses up in trees,,bushes ect,,, so my dogs don't eat the scanky things,,, surly there's no weight in a a carcas of skin and bone

• Like 1