Fu(k Fu(k Fu(k !

My Red Lakey bitch was killed today by my Black bitch.

the first I know of it was coming home and the neighboughs telling me the Hens were screaming,this morning.

Went down the garden with a Bad Feeling.the bitch was on top of her bed as usual

the pup was laying on the floor.

They were alright together, the pup got on her nerves now and again but she used to give a snap at her and things were ok.

made sure there were no bones in with them or anything else to cause an aguement.

I'm well Fu(ked off !

to make things worse the little girl has gone to her Aunts for the weekend,they were devoted to each other.

I ain't told the bitch off she don't know what shes done. think I need a beer or Two.

:cry:

no matter what, terriers cannot be trusted with each other....they may have lived together for years but it only takes the smallest thing to kick off....and they wont stop....i once had a lucky escape, arriving home from work to find Jane and Lucy locked together...lucky the injuries were only slight and they soon cleaned up with some TLC....i once had a cracking lurcher pup killed by a terrier called "bear" too....sorry to hear the news..

Guest moleman

i have 2 terrier bitchs that cant even be allowed near each other for 2 seconds and they would be locked together and they would not stop it can be a real hassel sometimes sorry 2 hear about your bitch mate